6

Since I had hired a manager as well as some employees I was able to take a day or two off depending on if I'm needed at Catina or not.

So today I decided to go spend time with my pops and scared prince.

When I arrived at the lot and headed towards the club house I seen my dad by the ring and about freaked out.

I rushed over grabbed his face and looked at him.

"what the fuck happened?" I asked 

"got into a fight" he replied

"with who?" I asked

"a pornstar"Bobby laughed

I looked at Bobby and he stopped laughing

"don't worry I didn't harm her. I walked off" pops said.

"thats more then what I would had done." I say

"I know" he says

"who was it?" I asked

"Tite" Juice says

"that skranny skank fucking scratched your face and fucking hit you?" I asked

"I had dealt with some serious shit and she got jealous since I didn't want to fuck her so she scratched me and hit me" pops says

"that fucking skank is mine" I say as I let pops face go and stood up straight.

Chibs walked out with the first aid and I reached for it.

"thank you Chibbzy" I say

 "welcome love" he says hanging the kit over

"you two a thing now?" Juice asked watching me apply ointment to pops cuts.

"damn straight this Scottish biker is mine." I replied as looked away from pops brief and up at Chibs who winked at me before I looked back and focused on pops.

"when are you getting your crow?" Bobby asked

"when he wants me to wear it" I replied

"see thats why your a dime a dozen sweetie. you don't push and push and become a huge pain in the ass or thrown in Chibs's side hounding him over inking you. your waiting till he wants you to have it" Gemma say having caught what was said.

"I know if he really wants me to wear his crow then I will. till then I'm fine just being his ol' lady in a non club way I guess you'd call it that." I tell her as I finished applying the ointment to dad.

Dad looked at me and I knew with the look he was giving me what ever he would say would be serious. and that he'd want a serious reply.

"do you love him?" pops asked

"I've loved him since I was sixteen" I replied

pops looks at Chibs who  handed the first aid kit to Kip.

"what about you Chibs you love my daughter?" pops asked

"I've loved her since I first saw her" Chibs replied

"well you know my warning cause I told you before. & I know how much you respect me so I have no worries of you ever intentionally hurting her and losing my respect." pops says

"I'd never hurt her in ways you'd lose respect for me as a friend and brother" Chibs assured him.

Dad was happy with that reply.

"Skank alert" I heard 

I looked up and saw Tara was the one who spoke so I stood up and looked to see who she was talking about and saw Ima.

"oh fuck." Juice says as I put my hair up in a bun and waited for her raunchy ass to come over.

"don't kill her" was all that pops says

"just crippler her a bit" I replied making the others laugh.

We all headed inside and waited.

Ima walked in there like she was the greatest thing to grace the world. as if she was million dollar whore.

I walked up didn't give no hint or preview just socked her right in the face and kept throwing hits.  she tried blocking the hits but failed miserably. 

By the time I finished with her whorey ass, I fisted her hair and looked at her.

 "you ever fucking lay your diseased hands on my father again and I will end your fucking porn career" I treated her before dropping her head.

it hit the concrete hard and she screamed.

Two of the prospects picked her up and escorted her outta the building.

"that felt great" I say

Pops and some of the others laughed while Chibs just looked at me while smiling before he inclined his head towards the bathrooms.

"Excuse me while my man tends to my cuts," I say walking off

"Amongst other things" Gemma says

"you know it" I replied as I walked into the bathroom with Chibs behind me.