20

37 weeks of pregnancy was a roller coaster ride for you. Sanzu being a horny asshole and you being a moody bitch. Everything just pisses you off without certain reason. Well, who won't? This unwanted pregnancy made you completely stuck with a psycho.

Today, a dinner was set with the Bonten executives to congratulate the both of you. The restaurant is fancy with extravagant foods that makes you drool. You're almost on your due so you avoid eating too much.

You are silent the whole time. The assholes who did you wrong are here. Mikey, the lying bastard and the motherfucking Haitani brothers. Kokonoi is also present. For unknown reason you always catch him looking at you and whenever your eyes meet, you try to avoid by looking down.

Unknowingly, Sanzu was aware of your awkwardness toward Koko.

You excused yourself to go to the washroom. After using the toilet, you opened the door of the cubicle and saw a man leaning on the wall adjacent to you.

"Oh m--- you almost made me give birth. What are you doing in women's toilet?!"

"Did something happened between you and kokonoi?"

"By something you mean?" You asked while rubbing your tummy.

"Stop playing dumb y/n." He retorted and landed a slap on your face. "I fuckin hate liars you know that."

So scared of him now, your tears started to fall and sobbed silently. You felt your chest tighten. Lips started to tremble. You wanted to explain yourself but words won't come out.

Suddenly, the most unexpected thing happened. Your water broke-

You and Sanzu both looked at the pool of water beneath your foot. When he snapped back to reality he panicked and called for a help.

The excruciating sensation started and you feel dying. Breathing is also getting staggered. But instead of fearing for your life, you felt more like this is the best thing. You die. But atleast after delivering the baby safe. No matter how you unwanted it, the baby is innocent.

Due to Sanzu's self centeredness, he chose that you'd go under c-section instead of normal delivery because he doesn't want your pussy getting loose. Yes, he decided without asking for you first when it's your body going under the blade.

Rotten to core, a ruthless criminal. Despite the fact that he is a bad person he still a softie . If there's one person who is excited for the baby to come, it's him and not you. He even buys all the baby stuff personally and decorated the room in a gender neutral style because he doesn't know the gender yet. He wanted it a surprise so he told the doctor not to tell you also because you might ruin his excitement.

The general anesthesia is starting to work. You felt your eyes getting heavy and body feeling numb.

You closed your eyes.

God, please let me die...

------------