3

Sanzu Haruchiyo left the hospital after his treatment. His wound was not that bad.

Your shift ended and you also left the hospital. It is already 7 in the evening and you are walking with a lot of emotional baggage. The apartment you are renting is near from your workplace which only takes around 20 minutes of walk.

Upon arriving your unit. You entered hurriedly and locked the door. You pulled the telephone line and put your iphone in silent mode. After securing the sliding door of your veranda and windows you started to undress and went straight to the bathroom to take a shower.

After your refreshing bath, you went to your kitchen to make yourself a coffee when suddenly, someone rang the doorbell. You were so surprised that you dropped the mug on the floor. Shards of broken ceramic glass got scattered on the floor. You just looked straight at your door. Feeling scared that this person might be the stalker and force himself in.

Doorbell chimed again. But this time, you heard a familiar voice from outside. "(Y/n)?"

You ran toward the door and opened it. Seeing the person. You thrown yourself on his body and buried your face on his chest.

"Help me Haru." You said in an almost inaudible voice.

Both of you entered and locked the door. You are still clinging to Sanzu with your face still buried on his firm chest.

He guided you to your living room and sat on the couch.

"What's wrong (y/n)? What happened?" He asked.

"Nothing... just please, stay by my side for a while...please Haru..."you pleaded.

You only need a few minutes to get a grip of yourself again. He didn't utter any words after what you said and just wrapped his arms around your frail body. His one hand is gently caressing your back while the other runs through your hair.

Slowly you felt at ease and calmed down.

You pulled yourself away from his chest and cupped his face. "Thank you Haru. I'm feeling okay now"

He was just a man after all.

For whatever reason. He had the sudden urge to lean his face toward yours and claimed your lips. He bit your lower lip asking for entrance and after you parted it, his tongue slipped in.

You responded as he nibbles your plum lips and you felt your body getting hot. You pressed your legs together but his hand get in between.

"You're like a cat in heat." He teased you as his hand is gliding in your inner thigh toward your wetness.

A sudden ring of phone interrupted your heated make out session. It was Sanzu's phone.

"Fuck it." He muttered and fished his phone from his pocket. It was a call from a Bonten executive, Kokonoi Hajime. He answered it and was told about an important transaction that needs to be attended urgently.

"I'm okay Haru. Thank you for being here tonight. It's an important matter right? You can leave me now." You held your chest and smiled at him.

God you look so frail and could break any moment. You are like a high class porcelain glass. Beautiful but fragile.

All of his effort to hold back is now at its limit. He wants you now. He needs to own you not as his friend but more than that. But WORK got on his way.

"I'll be back as soon as possible. Lock yourself in and don't ever open unless you know it's me"

"Okay. I'll wait for you."

He left your unit sexually frustrated. Sanzu's feet are stomping heavily while walking out the apartment complex. Like a child that didn't got his candy on a grocery store, he had his tantrums inside his car and scream out of anger.

I'll make you mine soon...