15!

Sanzu suddenly barged in inside the shower room. He saw you dipped in the bathtub with lots of scratches on your neck, shoulders and arm. You unconsciously did it to yourself to ease the itch you felt because no matter how floral the water you're in, you still feel dirty.

He pulled you harshly out the water and dragged you back the bedroom. You fell down on the carpeted floor and stayed like that.

Suddenly you heard him sing.

Take the key and lock her up~
Lock her up~
Lock her up~
Take the key and lock her up~
My fair, Lady~

"Stop it Haru!!! I don't wanna hear it!!!" Covering your ears so you won't hear his voice, you started trembling from fear and stress he is causing you. Instead of pitying you he felt more aroused seeing how messy you became from tears and sweat.

He pulled your disheveled hair toward him.

"you are such a disobedient woman. Maybe i did not disciplined you well." He whispered in your ears. You felt his breath shaking not sure if its because of anger or because he is turned on. With your back leaning on his body, you felt his bulging shaft poking you.

"Haruchiyo I'm sorry. I'm not gonna run away anymore. I'll stay with you until you get tired of me so please... don't lock me up and hurt me."

His hand slowly trailed your neck. You felt his finger slowly wrapped around your neck. He is so mad you can no longer tell if he still plans to let you live.

He pulled out something from his pocket. It was a mini glass bottle. He threw it on the wall and your eyes trailed down the shattered glass along with its content. Your eyes widened as you saw what it is. It was your birth control pills which you haven't taken since you ran away.

" I'd make you bear my child so you'd be stuck with me forever... "

"No Haru! Pleaseee!!!!" You started to plead.

Sanzu pushed you toward the wall. "Ass up." You are facing the wall and leaned on it. Arching your back a little he suddenly shoved his hardened member inside you without warning. It is so painful, you felt ripping apart. He jammed his thing inside you without foreplay, of course it hurts like hell.

"How does it feel to be fucked by the Haitani brothers? Did you liked it? Fuckin' whore." He said as he did a slow but rough thrust.

"Aaghh, Haru please stop it..." you let out a gasp as he hit deeply inside you. "It hurts please..."

"Tell me i give you more pleasure than them, Princess... Tell me I'm the only one you need... Tell me you'll stay with me till you die..." He muttered with soft moans mixing as he feels good inside you. He really can't get enough of you.

"Mmm... fuck... Haruuu..." You can't even comprehend well as you started to feel high from his cock.

Sanzu bit the nearest piece of meat his mouth could reach and kept on thrusting at his own pace.

You started moaning and screaming from the pain and pleasure you get.

He started to fasten his pace which drove you to insanity. Eyes rolling up and nails scratching the wall.

Sanzu gripped your neck from behind and in a swift motion he released his cum inside you. Both of you panting. You felt weak on your knees but he caught you from falling.

Just when you thought your misery for tonight is done, he threw you down on the bed. And hovered above you.

Time for round 2... need to fill that cunt with my seed so you'd get pregnant fast right? My princess...

-----------