Chapter 14

Today is the wedding and I was ecstatic. My bestfriend that I have known since we were seven was getting married. I couldn't help myself but jumping on her to wake her up.

"Carter!" Olivia yelled annoyed.

"Yes?" I questioned innocently.

"Will you stop?" She asked.

"Nope." I answered and continued jumping on her.

"I'm up okay. I'm getting up now." She said as she sat up in bed.

"You're getting married today!" I yelled.

"It's too early for this Carter. Normally I am the morning person." Olivia pointed out.

"You know me! On special occasions I love morning!" I screamed again.

"Stop screaming." Olivia said sternly.

"Fine but I'm still excited." I told her.

Nick was in the bed next to mine and woke up as soon as I started my excitement.

"And you're marrying her." Olivia teased Nick while pointing at me.

"I know. I love when she gets this excited it's cute." Nick explained.

"Uhhh!" Olivia complained slumping back into her bed.

I was about to jump on her again when she popped back up.

"Don't you dare." She warned knowing what I was about to do.

"Then get up!" I yelled again.

Clay slept on the couch because I didn't want Olivia and him to see each other the day of the wedding. Olivia thought I was being corny but oh well. Olivia got up going into the closet grabbing clothes for today since she wasn't getting her gown on until later. She went into the bathroom to take a shower and I forced Nick downstairs to make us breakfast.

"Babe, you do realize you could make breakfast yourself right?" Nick asked.

"I could but why would I when I have you?" I questioned rhetorically.

"Fine, but give me a kiss first." Nick required while puckering his lips.

I quickly pecked him on his lips and practically pushed him downstairs. I grabbed all of the things we were going to need to get Olivia ready. I started laying it out first the blow dryer, curler, clips, bobby-pins, and lastly the something old. Olivia's 'something old' was a hair clip her great-grandmother gave to her. The more I looked at this stuff the more excited I got but all of a sudden I got very nauseous. I quickly opened the toilet and everything I ate for dinner came up.

"Carter, you all right?" Olivia asked from the shower.

"Yeah. Just excitement." I said.

"Or something else." Olivia reminded me.

More and more symptoms started to show saying that I was pregnant but I didn't care.

"Just ignore it, today is your day and nothing is going to take away from that." I replied.

"Only if you're sure." Olivia protested.

"I am. I feel better already it's nothing." I confirmed.

Olivia went back to her shower and I went to grab the clothes I was going to wear before I changed into the bridesmaid dress. I grabbed cut off jean shorts and a purple shirt. I also grabbed a black belt with a purple buckle on it. My excitement was still bubbling inside me. I heard the shower stop so I took my clothes into the bathroom. I grabbed a towel from under the sink and hopped into the shower myself. Olivia got dressed and started blow-drying her hair.