You Help The Hero's Sidekick

Hades:

You snuck out of the underworld again and decided to go visit one of your dad's monster friends only to hear the sound of a horse. Curious you look to see a horse with wings caught in tree branches.

You slowly made your way over to it and tried your best to calm it down. "Easy, I can get you out." You grabbed the branches and started guiding the wings out of them. "There."

The horse jumped for joy and gave your face a big lick.

"Ew." You groaned wiping your face with your sleeve. The horse then made you get on his back. "No! Wait!" You tried to stop it but it started flying around making you hang on to him as tight as you can until it landed on an island. "I am so grounded for this." You said wondering how you were going to get home now until you heard a familiar voice behind you.

"It's you!"

You turned to see Hercules. "This is your horse?!" You asked in disbelief.

"Yeah." Herc answered.

"How the heck do you plan on taking care of people when you can't even take care of your own pet?!" You snapped at him.

Before Hercules could answer Hades appeared. "Y/N! Just what do you think you're doing this far from home?!"

"I didn't know the horse was Hercules or that it would bring me here!" You defended yourself.

Hades turned to Hercules and smirked. "Bored of your dad's gift already?"

"What? No, he just.."

"Yeah yeah yeah sure." Hades waved him off. "Keep Featherbrain away from my kid." With that Hades took you home.

Horned King:

Your father gave you permission to eat outside however you took that as permission to walk away from the castle. You found a nice sunny open spot in the forest and decided to stay there. You only took a few bites of your lunch until you heard a strange cry. "MASTER!" You quickly ran to the voice and saw a hairy little creature was about to drown. Thinking quickly you grabbed a long stick and held it out. "Grab this!" You shouted. The creature did what you said and held on while you pulled him out. "Are you alright?" You asked concerned as it caught its breath.

"Gurgi's lucky day!" It cheered and started jumping around. "You saved Gurgi's life."

"You're welcome." You chuckled at the energetic creature. "Would you like to join me for lunch?"

"Gurgi would love munching and crunching."

"Gurgi!" Someone rushed over and you gasped at who it was.

"Master! Gurgi alive! Stranger saved me!" Gurgi cheered.

"Y/N!" You quickly ran back and saw your father was standing by your picnic not looking happy.

"Yes father?"

"FA..." Gurgi was about to shout but Taran quickly covered his mouth and they stayed in the shadows.

"When I gave you permission to eat outside I meant on the balcony." Your father scolded.

"Well, I wasn't talking about the balcony when I asked you." You pointed out.

Your father groaned and rubbed his temples. "What am I gonna do with you? Come, let us return."

"One moment please." You said before you grabbed the basket and ran back to Gurgi giving him an apple before running back and going back to the castle with your father.