First Time Seeing Their Enemy

Hades:

Hercules has snuck into the underworld when he heard the rumors that Hades has kidnapped a kid. The underworld was huge though he didn't know where to start. Also, the underworld looked different. There was a giant fence blocking the river Styx, locks on the doors, and he swore he saw some kid's stuff in the throne room. He bribed the boatman to tell him where Hades keeps the kid and found the right room but gulped when he realized that the room was right next to Hades' bedroom.

Hercules slowly opened the door and was surprised at what he saw. He expected to see a torture room or something but it was a fancy kid's room. You were happily sleeping in a crib-like bed cause Hades was worried you would roll off or walk out of your room and get hurt even though he pretty much baby-proofed the underworld. Hercules being the idiot he is thought it was a type of cage.

You were snuggling against your favorite blanket while in dreamland, but it was interrupted when you felt someone's hands trying to lift you up making you open your eyes to see a stranger.

"I'm gonna get you out of here." The stranger whispered to you.

You loudly screamed. "DADDY! DADDY!"

Hades surprisingly walked in calmly. "Yes yes, daddy hears you." Hades pushed Hercules to the side and lifted you up himself rubbing your back as you cling to his robe sobbing. "Just so you know wonderbreath, I heard you trying to kidnap her."

"What? How? And you're the one that kidnapped her." Hercules stuttered.

Hades pointed to the monitor that was attached to your bed. "And second." Hades snapped his fingers and papers appeared in his hand. "Read it and weep wimp. I legally adopted her after her unfit father abandoned her in my temple."

Hercules read it over with wide eyes.

"Now I suggest you get out, you're scaring my kid."

Horned King:

You yawned and rubbed your eyes as you walked down the stairs, you woke up in need for a cup of water. The cook gave it to you and you were about to walk back to your room only for the exit to be blocked by a young guy with a sword and a girl. You gasped as the cook threw an ax at them and the creeper tried to grab them then missed.

"How horrible." Eilonwy gasped. "That wicked king stole a child."

"Come on." Taran grabbed you and started carrying you away.

"No! Help!" You cried scared.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out of here." Taran assured you.

You screamed when he started using the sword he was holding to destroy parts of your castle. Thinking fast you quickly bit the guys hand causing him to drop you and you ran away from him and the girl as fast as you could till you were in the arms of the horned king.

As you cried in his robe scared he glared his glowing red eyes at the creeper and the warriors. "Why did my child have to save herself?!"

Everyone stuttered terrified.

"I want that pig boy back here, he will pay for trying to take what's mine!" The horned king told them before he carried you back up the stairs. Your small whimpers got his attention as he looked down at you. "My dear, once I find the black cauldron my new army will make sure you are never harmed."

Dr. Facilier:

"Go find us a table." Dr. Facilier told you gently. "I see a poor soul in need of my assistance."