The Hornet's Nest

3rd Pov

The U.S. is under lockdown due to the Russian invasion of the East Coast.

Female Phone Operator: We're sorry. All lines are busy at the moment. Please hang up and try to call again later.

Ghost: I can't get anyone on the horn.

The satellite downloads the newsfeed of war in the U.S.

Male News Reporter: War has been brought to the shores of the United States.

Female News Reporter: Troops are already stretched to... scattered all over the world...

Newsroll: DOWNLOADING. U.S. DENIED PASSAGE THROUGH BRAZILIAN AIRSPACE - U.S. CONDEMNED FOR MOSCOW AIRPORT MASSACRE - CIA "BLOWBACK" TRIGGERS HARSH U.N. RESPONSE.

Soap: The Russians must've copied the ACS module. Got the key to every lock in America.

Ghost: And they're killing a thousand Americans for every dead civilian in Moscow. Look's like we're all out of friends.

A picture of Nikolai appears.

Soap: I know a guy. Let's find a pay phone. They still exist?

The satellite tracks Sgt. "Viper" MacTavish in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.

Ghost: All we got outta Rojas is that the only Makarov hates worse than Americans is locked up in a gulag.

Soap: It's all we got. If this con's the bait to catch that psychopath, let's hang him from a tree.

[Day 4 - 16:19:42]

[(Y/n) "Viper" MacTavish]

[Task Force 141]

[Rio de Janeiro, 1700 ft A.S.L.]

Soap, Ghost, and Task Force 141 see a large group of Brazilian militias moving toward them. I followed the others

Ghost: Sir, the militia's closing in. Almost 200 of them, front and back.

Soap: We're gonna have to fight our way to the LZ. Let's go!

(Y/n): What about Rojas?

Soap: The streets'll take care of him.

Ghost: Works for me.

Soap: Nikolai! We're at the top level of the favela surrounded by militia! Bring the chopper to the market, do you copy, over!

Nikolai: Ok my friend, I am on the way!

Soap: Everyone get ready! Lock and load!

Ghost: Let's do this!

(Y/n): Let's dance, bitches!!

While we are running up the hill. We are ambushed by militia.

Ghost: Tangos at the ground level dead ahead!

I kill them using my machine gun as Ghost and Soap scatter across the hill.

Soap: We've gotta get to the helicopter - head through the gate to the market! Move!

I spotted them on the left side. I kill the soldiers with my machine gun as Ghost kills another wave.

Ghost: Contact! Foot-mobiles on the rooftops, closing in from the south!

Soap: Tangos moving in low from the southeast!

(Y/n): These guys can't give us a break...

I ran to the southeast and shoot them from the windows and rooftops. We continue to fight the militia through the favela.