Sick

You and Troy were cuddling in bed when all of sudden your stomach started to hurt. You grabbed your stomach and groaned.

“Babe you okay?” asked Troy.

“Yea im o-”

You couldn't even finish your sentence when you got up and ran to the bathroom. Troy followed close behind you. You opened the toilet lid and threw up whatever you had in your stomach. Troy grabbed your hair so it wasn't in your face and rubbed your back while he sat behind you. You then threw up one more time before you were done. You leaned back so you were leaning against Troy's chest.

“You okay princess?” asked Troy while rubbing your stomach.

“Yea i'm okay now.”

“How about you go lay down while I get a bath ready for you. How does that sound?”

“That sounds nice.”

You then got up and went to bed. You laid down and grabbed one of Troy’s sweatshirts that were on the bed. It was about 10 minutes later when Troy came out of the bathroom. 

“Babe, wake up, let's get you in the bath.”

You nodded very tiredly and got out of bed. You went to the bathroom, closed the door so you could get out of your clothes. After you were done, you crawled in the bath.

“Troy you can come in.”

Troy opened the door and came in. He sat on a stool next to you. He rubbed your hair while you sat in the bath.

“Is this helping princess?”

“Yes it is, thank you.”

“You're very welcome.”

Troy then gave you a kiss on your head. About 20 minutes later, you were done. Troy left so you could get dressed. After a while, you were dressed and left the bathroom. You came out to see Troy laying on the bed shirtless with a movie ready to be played. You smiled at him and he smiled back at you. You walked over to him and crawled next to him. You rested your head on his chest. He put his arm around you and rubbed your back. He then pressed play for the movie to start. After a while, you were fast asleep in Troy’s arms. He turned the movie off and then gave you a long passionate kiss on the forehead. He then shut his eyes never wanting for his princess to be sick ever again.