✨Superpowers✨

Start from the beginning

"Huh. Wanna make some explosives?"

"Sure."

And so the boys began walking out of the Mess Hall. They rounded the corner and suddenly stopped at the sound of footsteps.

"Hey David. You okay? You look tired. Like actually tired." Gwen said and the footsteps ceased

"Oh yeah I'm fine! Little tired I guess. But fine overall! Thanks for asking! How are you?"

Did David look tired? Max shrugged. He didn't really pay attention during announcements. Eh. He highly doubted he actually looked tired. Gwen is an over thinker. And hey if he did Max would have something to prey one later.

"Come on mister eavesdrop. I wanna make bombs."

"Yeah yeah I'm coming asshat."

~ A while later~

"Hey Max are you okay?" Neil asked.

"You're fucking potion is melting my brain holy shit!" Max yelled and he pushed on his eyes with his palms. He heard papers flipping and the familiar sound of paper being scratched by paper.

"Splitting headache is to be expected."

"How are you not freaking out right now? Am I just not important enough for your anxiety or something?"

"Oh no I am freaking out right now but headaches can be affected by sound. I am also internalizing it for the sake of David. He looked like shit during breakfast." Max pulled his hands away from his face.

"Did he look that bad?"

"Ohho yeah. Surprised you didn't catch that and star-"

"And start what Neil?"

Neil looked at him confused.

"I didn't say anything Max."

"Very fucking funny Neil. What would I have started if I saw how 'tired' David was during announcements?"

Neil smiled semi excitedly.

"It's working! You're seeing the future! What you saw must have cut off when the path of the future changed!" Neil rambled excitedly. Max rolled his eyes.

"This is going to be such a pain in the ass." He sighed and looked around. "I'm bored. You keep working on this bomb. I'm gonna go scout David to make sure he doesn't stop us."

Words fell on deaf ears since Neil had already re started working on it. What a fucking nerd. Max slowly walked away. Thankfully since the kicking in of the 'super power' shit his headache had let up. Suddenly he saw a ball fly towards his head and he was a few feet ahead from where he was standing. The ball dissapeared and he was back to where he was standing. He walked forawrd and was at the spot. Again the ball was flying at his head. He caught it just before it could touch his head. He glared in the direction of where it came from and spotted Nurf still in throwing position. He through it back and grumbled off.

This shit is so fucking freaky. Kinda funny though. Actually this could be really funny. Hilarious even. What a good idea. Max thought to himself.

Before doing anything though. He needs to get a handle on this and figure out what all can happen.

~A little while later~

What a recourceful study period. He's gotten to spook Gwen 12 time in the space of an hour. Tricked a few people and fucked with everyone else. Everyone except for a certain red-head, whomst he was waiting for just the right moment to fuck with him.

For now though Max will go over what he has learned. The visions he gets are spontaneous. Little to no control when he gets them. When hecomes up with an idea in the middle of one that affects that future it immediately shifts to show the outcome.