Friends

Disclaimer I Do not own percy jackson this is the last I'll say it. tcyxd_ helped me so if you like my story go check out hers.

Chapter 1
Percy POV:
I just wish he would get out of my life. I thought to myself

Oh right well hi I'm percy jackson son of the wonderful mother Sally jackson. Right now I'm in the forest going to my hideout because of smelly Gabe and his "important" poker game that I pay for, I wish I had a real father but mum said he was lost at sea but I can tell that she is lyi- oof. I kept on chanting in my head please don't hit me like smelly Gabe.

Mystery POV
I was walking in the forest I teleported to trying to find a school to go to. Hmm where can I go, I kept walking until I walked into something or more like a someone.

3rd Person
"S-s-sorry mister I w-w-wasn't looking where I was going" Percy said looking at the ground.

"No I'm sorry. You see I just moved here and I was looking for a place to hangout. What were you doing?" said the man sheepishly whilst making up a lie.

Gaining more confidence percy said in a bubbly voice "Going to my hideout because of smelly gabe and his stupid mates. Wanna come?"

"Sure. Wait what's your name?" said the man after deciding not to mention smelly Gabe.

"Tell me yours first."

''Chaos. Chaos Nebula.''

'' That's a cool name mines Perseus Jackson but call me percy. Come on."

Chaos POV:
I decided to go to his school and be his friend.