Supplying Anastasia's Valkyrie Legion !

Start from the beginning

- After I've gathered enough intel from eavesdropping on my disciples  - I've finally reached the smiting area which will be soon filled up with aspiring blacksmiters & new weapons - It's completely empty without any noise being made whatsoever at the moment: But, that's about to change ! I stopped hiding my presence and approached the desk to draw some designs for anastasia's new appointed valkyries !

= Vonte: " When one thinks about valkyries of the old: Spears - bows - longswords / claymores - daggers - shield and swords all come to mind: For the armor - I'm thinking about going simple with it: Black leather armguards for the forearm - Black knee-high leather boots - Black skintight leggings with the top piece being sleeveless. Which will all be enchanted with magic for added durability of course.

( AN: Type '' valkyrie avengers " for reference )

- But before I was able to start hammering away: I've heard an familiar voice walking into the smithy -

...

= Dimichi: " Thanks to the book the Sect Master handed over earlier: I've learned some valuable information and now I'm itching to start a new project - even if its just an simple dagger: I must create something !

= Vonte: " They say everything happens for a reason and now I have another set of hands "

-

* clack ! * ( sound of book falling )

= Dimichi: " AH !! ... Oh, its only you sect master ! I apologize for screaming and interrupting your peace !

* bows *

-

= Vonte: " Don't mind it dimichi - instead of apologizing - how about you come and help me create some weapons for our female valkyrie warriors.

= Dimichi: " Sect Master ! I'd be honored to help ! - Are you talking about the few hundred young females that left with Lady Anastasia earlier ? "

= Vonte: " Right on the nail dimichi ! Creating weapons for the sect is very easy for me and wont take long at all with my abilities - So instead I rather make sure my Wife's warriors are well equipped after their return from their first training. I want you to focus on creating basic spears & daggers for now with the yellow pigment iron - Show me your mastered smiting abilities and if I'm satisfied enough: I'll teach you the basics of forging weapons with magic after our work is completed.

- Once I've spoken my words and seen his resolve - I handed over the spear and dagger designs over to Dimichi so he can start working. The smithy area is very large with multiple forges , anvils , tools , etc - So there's plenty of area and space for multiple people to smith at the same time.

-

= Demichi: " As expected of Sect Master to have yellow pigment iron - This is one of the rarest metals around this area. My father has never seen this metal before and this is also my first ! Thanks to the book: I was able to recognize it ! The designs for the spears and daggers are easy to follow - combined with all the resources you have gathered here - Give me a few hours Master and I'll be able to make atleast 100 of each design.

= Vonte: " I'll leave the spears and daggers to you then Demichi. Also take this pill before you start your work - It'll grant you a skill to help you greatly on your smithing "

= Dimichi: " Thanks Master ! I'll leave now and quickly start working at that forge right there ! "

...

- Once I've handed over the random innate ability pill and watched him digest it - the system briefed me on the skill he had acquired which was something I didn't expect and then quickly got back to my work as too not lose out to this new monster ! 

-

•• [ Ding ! ]

•• SOS: [ Showing skill that was granted to: Outer Disciple Dimichi ]

[ Unknown Rank Innate Ability: Enhanced Flawless Craftsmanship ]

- Description: Users of this very extremely rare skill can flawlessly craft any item to sheer perfection. They can forge the strongest weapons - the toughest armors or the most powerful artifacts. Can use any known material to create anything.

1. Increases focus by 10%

2. All crafted items have an chance to become an magical item.

...

= Vonte: " I didn't think it'd be that powerful of an ability ! We may have an God of Smiting in the future ! HAHA . "

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

                    END OF CHAPTER !!

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

AN: Hello amazing souls ! Thanks for reading and I truly appreciate you for giving my novel some of your time ! See you next chapter everyone !