(TBC)

"I wanted him like I've never wanted anything before and won't want after. It was getting like an addiction for me.. I wanted to start and end my day with him, it came to the point where I wanted him to consume me and I was happy the idea of it. Nothing else mattered but him.. us.. me and him together no matter where we were as long as he was right next to me and I was next to him, as long as I could just feel those heart beats as I accidentally swayed past him as my fingers touched upon his chest where I felt his beats within his heart..

I know he was good for me but I.. I wasn't for him. The demons I carried around me were mine, just mine and if I let anyone get close I was worried that I would unleash them on others, because that's what demons do.. latch on to the ones we care about and make us feel weak as they use them against us and with him I couldn't do that. I would do anything to save and protect him so he wouldn't have one single tear drop within those crystal green eyes. I knew I had to stay away from him in that way no matter how much I wanted him.. I had to keep some boundaries between us especially for him from me.

So, for now YES I WANTED HIM.. but from a distance will have to do.. I couldn't lose another soul due to my selfishness.. what kind of love would that be? How can my feelings be more important then any ones safety or security. Love is watching from a distance and making sure they're ok.. if they're happy then so are you.."