12ᴛʜ ᴍᴏᴠᴇ

Start from the beginning

"You gonna be a good boy, Lixie?"

"Yes, hyung"

Minho arches an eyebrow, "Hyung?"

"M-Master" he boy shyly corrects himself, cheeks tinting red and nipples hardening with such lewd word.

The elder smirks, loving everything coming out of the freckled boy's mouth.

With no more words needed, Minho proceeds to reach for the lube next to Felix and open it. A good amount is poured on his fingers and on the younger's ass cheeks when the underwear is lowered. The lube is already dripping to his now clenching and expectant hole.

"Still 100% sure?"

"Yes"

"Alright, tell me if you can't anymore"

Felix grips the sheets hard when something slowly opens his entrance with Minho's help. The elder bites his lower lip as he stares back at the freckled one, turning him on even more. The toy is a mini vibrator, pastel pink colored and quite strong. The elder has the remote control in his hands and can't help but give the younger male a devilish smirk before helping him sit up.

Felix lightly moans by the pressure of the toy inside of him, "You okay, cutie?" Minho wonders.

"Yes, master"

"Good" the smirk again "On your knees"

The pink haired nervously does as he's told, feeling his palms already getting sweaty and his heart beat as fast as ever. His whole body is getting too hot and small whines escape his lips as he gets in position, the vibrations are too much. The nervousness in him is notorious, Minho can tell he's probably scared.

"You good?" his hand reaches for the boy's soft hair to gently caress it "Are you liking the whole dom master thingy?" he wonders in a playful way to relax the younger.

Which actually helps, he chuckles looking up, "I do, hyung. It's new and different"

"Let me know if it's too much, okay?" his caresses lower down to the cheek "You look incredibly gorgeous, buttercup"

Felix whines, he's indeed a sucker for compliments and soft touches.

"That pretty mouth of yours" the thumb travels from the jawline to the plump lips "Such delicious lips you've got"

"They are all yours, master" the younger slightly opens his mouth, allowing the finger to enter and meet his tongue.

Minho smirks, loving the sensation of such beautiful and perfect lips under his touch. His thumb slowly goes a bit further, to which Felix reacts, quickly sucking the finger. The elder smirks even more, how needy.

"You like sucking my finger, beautiful?"

Felix nods, not moving his gaze away from the elder's and sucking faster.

"My my" Minho licks his own lips "Hope you like your gift then"

The younger stops sucking when the blue haired commands, now letting low moans as his hands grip on the other's legs. The vibrations inside of him are getting stronger, his cock is feeling them too as it twitches, in need of touch.