CHAPTER EIGHTY NINE: Contradictory

Start from the beginning

Keeping me up and on him with one hand, buried deep, he swiped the contents from his desk onto the floor, almost dropping me down atop the surface and laying over me. From my new view, I could see that at some point I had completely torn the first two buttons on his shirt, but I didn't care. It made him look more rugged.

"This...is what would...have happened during...that...storm..!" Speaking between shallow thrusts, Levi held my hips in place with an iron grip, which was the only thing stopping from cracking my skull open on the wall behind us. "Only this time...I couldn't care to stop myself..!"

I didn't want him to stop. There was the possibility that at some point later down the line I may regret it, but he had me at his mercy for the night. There was no doubt about that. Craning his neck, Levi bit and licked at whatever part of me he could reach, laying his claim in a way that made me see more than just stars.

His hips stuttered when I couldn't hold back any longer, squeezing down around him and beginning to moan too loudly. He gagged me with his hand in an instant, but the look on his face told me he longed to hear it in full. It was his doing, after all.

The very moment he felt me begin to come down from my high he amped things up, his shallow pumps turning into his full length, tip to hilt at a speed that had my body jolting violently. I had experienced relatively rough sex before with Eld, but there was just something so undeniably primal about Levi. His constant agitated state really came out when he was screwing.

Curses spilled from my lips, and eventually into his as he leaned to stifle my noise, suddenly ripping himself from my heat and picking me up again, roughly turning and marching me towards his single bed, throwing me down and flipping me over on my hands and knees.

Once he was stationed behind me, hands back to their home on my already aching hips, he re-entered, relentlessly drilling himself into me as he laid over my back, forcing my face down against the mattress.

Pleasure hardly began to describe what I was feeling. With mild pain in the mix, I was begging for each stroke, hardly able to keep my voice below a scream.
"C..Captain Levi, Sir..! S..Sir, please..!" I couldn't help it. My mind was dysfunctional, and it slipped out, but this time Levi's reaction was a far cry from the last time I had used that word.

With a vicious growl, straight from his chest, he threw all discipline aside. Each and every time he bucked into me it nearly broke my back, the humiliating sound of my slick drowning out his unstable pants and whatever ungodly noises I was making.

"Is th..this what you wanted..?!" He snarled in a way that had my toes curling, and I was so close that I was beginning to lose all sense of reality.
"Y..yes..! Fuck, yes..!" I keened in a pitch that proved just how horrifically desperate I was.

A yelp nearly choked me when it caught in my throat as one of Levi's hands came down against the back of my head, driving it further into the mattress slab. He was completely over me now, his breath hot and heavy in my ear, a feral grit to his voice.

"Yes what..?"

That was it. I was done for in more ways than one when I heard that coming from his mouth.
"Ye..yes..S..Sir..!" My body began to seize and I was temporarily blinded by white as I came, Levi not ceasing his chase for his own high even for a moment.

It was almost too intense. As I clawed at his sheets I could feel two of my nails break, and his teeth sunk deep into my nape, quite possibly drawing blood. I didn't feel a shred of pain, though. No, something about Levi made sure that wasn't an issue.

Quite soon after me, I felt the man quiver and lose his rhythm, the swollen intrusion of his cock suddenly missing as he pulled out of me. He didn't moan as he released along the length of my back, but his pitchy, stuttered gasps for breath were just as telling.