Chapter 5: Seven Days Left

Rachelle's P.O.V.

Last night with Alex was amazing. We spent the entire night together. We made love on a blanket in the flowers, then just stayed there and talked for a while. I'm gonna miss those nights together. Anyways, he drove me home and kissed me at the front door. I watched his tail lights fade away before I walked though the door. No Mama or Thomas in sight. This night was perfect.

I went up to my room and changed into some shorts and a t shirt and crawled into bed. I layed there thinking about the night, replaying it over and over in my head til I fell asleep.

I woke up in a great mood, but that soon faded when I went to cheack the date on the calender on my wall. Seven days left. One week. Not nearly enough time to say goodbye.

I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. When I got out, I changed into some jeans, some black tank top, and my converse.

I hopped on my bed and called my friend Taylor. I hadn't talked to her in a while since I've been spending all my time with Alex. We chatted for a while, then made plans to hang out today. We could only hang out for a few hours, though because she had to work later. Which reminded me, I'd need to find a new job when we moved. Lord knows, my mom's not going to give me any money. She never has.

I called Alex and we decided to hang out again tonight. I would spend the night at his house. I straightened up my room and looked at the clock. 2:15. I had 15 minutes til I was supposed to meet up with Taylor, and almost 7 hours before I was going to see Alex.

I grabbed the keys to my mom's car and my purse and locked the door behind me. I started driving over to Taylor's house. We were going to have a girl's day.

***At Taylor's***

I walked into Taylor's house and she met me at the door with a hug. We walked up to her room and passed her little brother on the way. He always had a crush on me. I used to find it annoying, but now I realized I would kinda miss it.

When we got to her room, we started talking about everything. She was the best friend I had ever had and I was going to miss her so much.

After we talked, we got our makeup and hair stuff. I wanted to look good for tonight.

She curled my long straight hair. It looked great. Then she put some sparkly blue eyeshadow on me and lined my eyes with black eyeliner. She put black mascara and light pink lipstick on me and then let me look.

I couldn't believe it. I looked so different. But in a good way. Actually, I had never looked this good in my whole life.

I was so happy. Alex was going to love it.

***Later That Night***

 Taylor left to go to work and I left to go see Alex. I couldn't wait to see him. I was so ready for tonight.

I pulled into his driveway and sure enough, no one but him was home. His parents left all the time to go somewhere and they always took his little sister, but left him.

I was walking to the front door and when I got up there, before I could even knock, he opened the door for me. He pulled me into his arms and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his around my waist.

He lifted me off the ground and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He pulled me in the house and shut the door and locked it behind him. He put me down and I grabbed him by the hand and pulled him upstairs.

When we got to his room, he shut the door and took off his shirt. I went to go kiss him, but he stopped me first.

"You look beautiful tonight," he said.

"Thank you," I said. "Now, no more talking."

He smiled and I kissed him again. We started kissing more and more, only stopping to take off my shirt. He started kissing down my neck and took off my bra.

I got on the bed and he followed. I grabbed him through his jeans and he moaned in my ear. I then took off his pants and pushed him down. I took off me jeans and got on top of him. After about a minute, he pushed me off of him and pinned me down.

He took or his boxers and got on his knees in front of me to remove the last piece of my clothing with his teeth. I knew I wasn't ever going to forget that night...