ARC IV: The New Member (01)

DISCLAIMER: I don't own Ghost Hunt.

[Not Edited]

-o0o-

ARC IV: THE NEW MEMBER.
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: I Can't Wait to Kiss Him Again!

-o0o-

"Mai, are you nuts?!" Yukino's screamed echoed throughout her flat. It was early in the morning and Mai was having a delicious breakfast brought by Aunt Kawana from downstairs, albeit it's two in the afternoon, when the older woman barged in and started screaming.

"What's with the racket early in the morning?" Mai cringed at her assistant's shriek. Her head is pounding and she really didn't want to deal with a raging loud-mouthed woman.

"You declined Honey Lemon Entertainment?! Why?"

"Ah. That? Their Director's a trash." Mai answered. Her words are like cold water that poured unto Yukino. She was angry before but after hearing Mai's answer, she calmed down. Mai isn't the one who would speak carelessly so the boss must have a decent reason why she declined that entertainment company who was supposed to film the movie of her third book.

"Okay." Yukino answered, forcing herself to calm down before asking. "What did he do to you?"

"Not to me. Remember the artists that acted in the movie version of my second book?" Mai asked. Yukino nodded, remembering the two actors that had done an amazing job in that film. The movie was successful because they acted well according to character and they also have a clean background and personality. Yukio particularly liked them because they are easy to work with.

"As you know, we planned to hire them to act as the protagonists of my third movie. That trashy director caught a wind of our plan and hired keyboard warriors to splash black waters against them." Mai answered, pushing the tablet towards the older woman. If Mai had not opened her social media account after she finished washing up, she would have missed this event.

"Those artists do not belong to them and they refused to transfer to that trash's company. That trash must have thought that if those artists have a black reputation, then we wouldn't continue to hire them and recruit artists from their company instead."

Yukino read the reports and pitied the two actors. They are gravely being scolded by the fans for having a 'sugar-daddy' and their 'sexuality'. They are accused of being gay and having sugar-daddies after they were invited to model in a very famous clothing brand.

The two actors are newly trained artists from ORANGE Entertainment when they auditioned for the movie. They worked together with that trash director for RENE or Mai's second movie and the film was a success. The director and the artists also became known because of this success. Yukino selected that trash director because his movies have at least decent ratings but she never expected him to do things like these after the collaboration.

Yukino gave the screen one last sympathetic gaze before she switched it off, placing it down the table. She looked at the young woman who is eating her bacon and egg. Mai told her this so that means she wanted to involve herself in this case. Yukino smiled and sat in front of her.

"So, what do you want me to do?"

"I want you to help those artists. I still have use for them and go throw that trash where he truly belong. Don't forget the company that backed him in this act." Mai answered, wiping her mouth as she finished her breakfast.

"Roger that. By the way, have you sent your draft to Editor Souta?" Yukino asked her. She brought up her laptop to begin her work as Mai nodded and brought out her tea set to brew some tea. Yukino noticed it and raised an eyebrow.