"Y-you're sorry to tell Doc b-because?" I didn't end what I was supposed to say. Nagbabakasaling iba ang marinig ko kay Doc.

"What you have now did already lead to acute myeloid leukemia" then I couldn't hold it anymore. My tears are already cascaded in my face.

"P-po? What does that mean po? I already undergo in c-chemo Doc y-yet it got worse"

Doc take a deep breathe before speaking as if she was about to cry also.

"It's already a severe kind of leukemia honey. Even you're undergoing chemo, we can't avoid to still develop such things that is detrimental to your health"

"So what is that s-supposed Doc? Mamatay n-na ako a-anytime?" I concur.

"As of our examination and as of now hindi. But I need your family to make decisions if your still going to undergo chemotherapy for the possible alternative on that is you'll get a bone marrow transplant. That's why I suggest lately that we need to wait for your mama Imee or your mom and dad to comeback here. Para sila ang-"

"And what if I'm not going to undergo in chemo anymore?" I cutted her once again.

All the respond I got is that Doc just shook her head and I know what's that mean.

"And how long can I live if I don't undergo in chemo Doc?"

"1 and a half months Lia"

"And if I'll continue undergo in chemo?"

"You can possibly to be still alive Lia"

"Possibly?" I said and she just nodded.

Then the silence suddenly was too loud in this room. Both of us ni Doc cannot talk to each other for which I can't comprehend to what I feel anymore. Sabi na nga ba at mawawala rin ako sa huli.

"I've already made the decision Doc" I suddenly utter.

"What! Lia honey, your not allowed to make decisions like that, your family's the one who's obliged on that"

"Kahit ano naman pong magagawa at sasabihin ko sa kanila. I assure you t-that they want me to continue this chemo. I just want to have a happy and u-unforgettable moments with m-my family before I vanished Doc. I-I don't want to suffer in p-pain anymore-for what I'm doing right now is already h-hurting me physically and mentally"

"I know what you feel right now Malia, what you've been through is valid for me. Don't you want your family be with you forever if you'll continue this chemo honey?"

"Of course I want doc, but we're not sure if I can live l-longer anymore. I have a lot of memories to t-treasure kapag nasa kabilang buhay na n-naman po ako. And those memories makes me alive, siguro ay hanggang dito lang t-talaga ang buhay na binigay sa akin ng Maykapal. But I'm so t-thankful that I was able to make and will make s-some things before I v-vanished" I note and Doc's already in tears. But in my state right now, I feel relieved.

"But your parents are the one who'll sign these papers if you don't want to undergo in chemo anymore Lia"

"I'll be the one who'll sign that doc na lang"

"Yet you're still a minor I could be in jail for these"

"Ako na pong bahala" Please?"

"M-Malia I can't-you're too young for these" she said but I still forced her.

"Doc please, hindi ka madadamay o malalagay sa peligro ang buhay mo even your family I assure you. Just please, let me sign those papers already for I just want to go home and make some memories with my family"

Then she slowly give me the papers which I take quickly to sign. Moreover while I'm signing, Doc's just crying in front of me.

Minutes had passed and I'm already done signing the papers at magpapaalam na sana when Doc suddenly stopped me and came in front of me.

"You're such a really good person and a brave soul Lia" she quote and I was taken aback when she suddenly hugged me tightly.

"Thank you also for being my doctor. And for letting me do these things"

"Kapag nagbago ang isip mo just call me okay? I'll keep these confidential and this just between the two of us. I can do things kapag nagbago ang isip mo. Dahil sa totoo lang, ang bata mo pa. You're supposed to go to school dahil malapit na ang pasukan, if I can do some things that will immediately change your mind I will completely do"

"You did already a lot of things doc and I'm so thankful for that. But I've already made the decision and there's no turning back-"

Then someone suddenly opened the door revealing it was mama Imee.

"Lia anak, so sorry for I'm late. So what's the information about my niece doc-"

"It's okay na po mama, we'll go ahead na doc" pagpuputol ko.

"Ha? Ano? I'm just a second here, you're already finish with your chemo anak?"

"All of a sudden was already finished mama we're heading home na po. Tara na?" then mama Imee look suspicious.

"Doc what does Lia mean?" then Doc Ysabella stared at me while I'm behind of mama Imee. I just stared her back and smile which she already understood what I meant.

"Y-yes Senator Imee. Lia can go h-home already" she spoke.

"See! Tara na po" I said at pina una si mama Imee na lumabas and turn my gaze back to doc.

"Thank you and Goodbye Doc" were the last words I said and already headed outside.

Was writing this while I'm inside the plane. HAPPY READING!