chapter 12

At school You could focus at all. You were busy thinking about your beef with Adam and about reki. You were in your own head that you didn't hear your teacher calling you until a hand was slammed on your desk making you jump.

"It's good that you joined us, miss y/n" your teacher said walking up to the front of the classroom. You hear the giggles of your classmates,  you blush with embarrassment before getting back to your work.

At practice

Practice wasn't any better. You guys were doing speed work do that meant 6 600 meters with 5 minute rest in-between. Then a 200 cool down after. You couldn't focus at all, to the point were tripped in the middle of your 600.

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Kami asked running up to you along with a few of your teammates "you've been out of all practice, what's going on with you" you teammate shoto asked as he helps you off the ground.

"Just alot on my mind right now that's all. Sorry if I made you guys worry " you say looking at them with a small smile.

You were about to go inside the school to get your bag since practice ended but was stopped by your coach.

"Y/n, is everything okay" she asked with a raised brow "y-yeah everything's f-fine , w-why do y-you ask?" You stutter . She sighs " I'm worried about you. But I hope you'll be okay before the first meet" she said putting a hand on her hip before walking off.

Tineskip

You were sitting in Joe's restaurant drawing in your sketchbook. You were still in your hazy tired state. Your uncle noticed this.

"Tired aye?" He asked Leaning against the counter since his reastant was empty at the time. "Yeah" you mutter with your head in your hands. "It's a Friday, why don't you nap for a while?' He ushered to the room in the back of his reasterant.

You nod getting up from the bar table and walk to the back room. Laying down. On the mat you scroll through your phone for a whole before finally falling asleep.

2 hours later

You finally wake up about 2 hour nap. Stretching a little bit you walk out from the room to be greeted by cherry a joe starring at you.

"Well look who finally woke up." Your uncle said turning his head to you. You lazily wave before putting your head down on the bar side table next to kaoru "still tired?" Kaoru asked as he  patted your back a little to wake you up (this works with me. I know it may sound a bit werid).

"So I met snow this afternoon" joe said putting a cup of water on the table next to you "snow who" Cherry asked taking a sip of wine. "That's who there callin' the rookie who used the ducktape, I guess because he's a snowboarder" joe said "oh you mean langa?"

"I bet he and y/n are the reason he's making a come back" kaoru says Joe's sighs "its probably been awhile since he felt inspired by anyone" joe says. Kaoru puts down his wine glass "all the more reason to challenge him to a match" Cherry says " i will too" joe says "copycat" Cherry raised his voice "I'm not copying you!" Joe said back " then go to the back of the line" Cherry said pointing to the back of him.

"Your cute, but I'm not budging you'll have to fight me for my spot!" Joe yelled "I have no problom with that" Cherry said as he and joe bud foreheads.

"I have our challenge right here" Cherry stood up and put up a piece of paper that said "callugphary" on it. " you can't use your side hustle that I know nothing about to pose a challage" joe slammed his fists against the table. "The one who accepts the challenge gets to choose its nature, that's how it works turning his head away from joe "these two" you think watching them with an amused smile on your face.

Extra ending
"Here's as much info on y/n nanjo as I could find" Tadashi walked into the room with files in his hand "that's a good pup" adam takes the file from Tadashis hand and starts looking through them.

Y/n nanjo

Weight: 120 pounds
Height 4ft10
Date of birth: y/b/d

"Good, good this is all in info I need." Adam said staring at the file

Don't worry y/n, I'll be back for you

Heyo! I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I hope all of you are doing well. My very first track meet is on Tuesday so wish me luck lol. Have a nice day/night