chapter 22

waking up, you imedily jump from your bed and rush to your closet to grab your uniform. You ran down stairs with your socks in your mouth and shoes in one of your hands as you tried to tuck in your shirt.

"well your up early." your uncle said from the kitchen "mhm, I'm meeting reki and langa before i go to school." you explained as you pulled your socks from you mouth and began to put them on along with your shoes. "well, have fun then." he said tossing you your lunch box. "thank you" you say before grabbing your bag and skateboard before rushing to the door. "ill be back after school!" you yelled before closing the door.

Joe sighed "Shes growing up so fast" he smiled.

You were skating down the street and pulling off a few tricks along the sidewalk. eveully you see both reki and langa come into your view "Hey!" you yelled catching the attention of the two boys "Hey y/n!" reki waved langa just smiled and waved.

"So, we're headin' to the big wood course. Is that okay with you?" reki asked "Sure" yo gave them a thumbs up.

The three of you began skating you were behind reki as all of you went. langa tossed reki a bottle of water. To mess around with him you skated infrount of him and caught the water bottle and laughed. You tossed the bottle to him after a second.

The three of you began skating down a slopped hill on the side walk. You and reki did a rail slide down. You decided to be extra and do a few spins and jups on the way down.

You looked back up and langa with a smile and yelled "lets go!" langa smiled and began skating fastly down the hill. swerved slightly and used a piece of wood that was propped up on a box as a ramp to launch himself up onto the giant pillar that was holding up part of the highway and touched a grfiti star that was ontop of hit.

"damn!" you exclaimed "i wanna try" you grabbed your board and began running back up the hill.

"reaching back up the hill you propped your board on the ground and pushed the nose on your board down, you had your front leg bentslightly as you began to pick up speed. you used the same board ramp it launched yourself into the air. You didn't touch the star langa hit, you ended up hitting higher above it.

"badass!" reki exclaimed with sparkles in his eyes "awesome!" a kid said "dude i had no idea you could junp that high!" he exclaimed. the kids also were in shock and reki just nodded with a proud smile on his face.

time skip

You were sitting in class bored as the teacher lecured the class about newtons laws and the essay you would have to right(we did this in my classlol) after about 15 more minutes of the lecture the bell finally rung.

Sighing you standing up from your stretched a little before grabbing your stuff and walking out of class. It was break you you were sitting in homeroom with your head laying on your desk as you played on your phone.

Thnakfully toma and her minions didn't bother you today thankfully. that put you at ease to continue with the rest of your day.

Timeskip (again)

You were at cross country practice now. You guys we practing getting out at the start of the gun. So basically you were waiting for your coach to blow a wistle and then run about 60 meters. it wasn't as hard as running three miles so you were grateful for that.

Practice finally ended and you were walking back into the school ti get your stuff when kami stopped you. "Hey y/n!" she greeted "hey." you smiled sweetly.

"so do you have any plans after practice?" she asked.

"Mhm, I'm going skated with friends. But nothing to fun since i do it often." you explained "what about you?"