"How can it be as serious as you say? No matter what you do, you will always be Xiaoqing's biological mother, and this will not change until the end of the world." Wei Qi laughed and said indifferently, "Otherwise you will take Xiaoqing's life away. Qing and the child's hair follicle samples are ready for me, and I will notify you when I get the results."

    Mrs. Wei was about to move when she was told, but she was more anxious. She held the handbag with her fingertips tugging together, and the light blue crystal manicure nails digged into the leather surface of the handbag, as if she had experienced a celestial experience. The struggle of war.

."Okay..." Mrs. Wei sighed compromisingly, opened her handbag, took out the small paper bag she was always carrying, and handed it to Wei Xi while exhorting, "You must be careful, don't let Xiaoqing know that we did this. , after all, we are at fault in this matter..."

    On the other side, Wei Qing gently pushed open the door of the ward, only to find that Wen Ziheng was lying asleep in front of the bed.

    This is a single ward. Apart from a hospital bed, there is only a sofa and a coffee table that can accommodate four or five people. Wen Ziheng sat on a chair almost as high as the ward. It was very uncomfortable. Even though he fell asleep under the urging of exhaustion, his brows were still furrowed and his breathing was a little heavy. Wei Qing felt distressed by Wen Ziheng's appearance.

.Wei Qing sat on the sofa and waited for about ten minutes. Seeing that Wen Ziheng still had no intention of waking up, he got up and walked out of the ward, preparing to make a call to reserve a room in a hotel near the hospital, and let Wen Ziheng go to rest first. Now, let him guard Wen Xi in the ward.

    Opening the door of the ward, I looked up and saw two people standing outside.

    Wei Qing raised her eyebrows subconsciously. These two people were very familiar to him. One was Qi Chengche, who was in the shell of a close friend and Wen Ziheng was ambiguous. The other was Wei Qing's friend's precious only son Shao Ke, Wei Qing Knowing that Qi Chengche would come to the hospital, Wen Ziheng called Qi Chengche on the way to explain the situation, but Wei Qing was surprised that this kid Shao Ke appeared in the same frame as Qi Chengche.

    Shao Ke and Qi Chengche didn't look like they were the same people.

.At this moment, Wei Qing actually had the illusion of seeing the protagonists of Huanzhu Gege and Tianlong Babu appearing on the TV screen at the same time. He could only sigh that the world is full of wonders, even Shao Ke and Qi Chengche are not. People with the same style can come together.

    After Wei Qing came to the house to make trouble, Qi Chengche's impression of Wei Qing fell directly to the bottom. Based on the principle of not communicating with him if he could not communicate with him, Qi Chengche pulled the corner of his mouth and nodded to Wei Qing as a greeting. , and then prepared to bypass Wei Qing and enter the ward.

    Before Qi Chengche could take the first step, Wei Qing, who had already sensed his intention, took a step forward. His tall figure blocked the door of the room. Staring at Qi Chengche emotionally: "He's asleep, he has something to say."

.Qi Chengche's face turned blue with Wei Qing's domineering, emperor-like attitude, but according to his peacemaker's temperament, it would be difficult to say a few harsh words to someone, let alone quarrel with Wei Qing outside the ward. , he took a deep breath and tried to keep himself calm, and said in a polite tone, "It was A-Heng who called me to come over, no matter whether he fell asleep or not, it was only natural for me to go in, right? Don't Mr. Wei feel that he is too lenient?"