[5] dont run away now

Start from the beginning

  Enough of that sappy shit. I have 4 minutes left and i just got out of my car and took off my sweatshirt. I start walking around the corner and i see our target . Meeting all the criteria. Oh would you look at that. He has a girl. A young one at that.She's probably the one that sent the request so she could get his money. interesting. she keeps dragging him down the street begging him to go to this " little store. Obviously leading him in my direction.

She's making this really easy. I go into the alley and lean on the side.

  While they walk by the alley they significantly slow down when decide to whistle. I don't do it to cat call the girl. It's more to get the guys attention . Every man who has a young women is usually incredibly possessive. This action usually gets them mad which makes my job a lot more fun. The lady pretends to get upset .

This now confirms my suspicion that she's the one who sent the request. By the way her eyebrows are positioned i can tell it isn't very genuine response. The guys just brainwashed cause she's young and pretty.

" Hey you ! "

" who me?"

" Who else would i be talking to?" Would you look at that . A New Yorker accent. We got a tourist over here.

" You tell me ." The lady starts the leave. While doing so she throws me a wink and a smirk .

" Oh i'll tell you alright. "

  He throws himself at me.

Expected. I move out the way and he goes crashing into the concrete wall. I take the chance and grab my knife and stab it into the nape of his neck . Blood just starts gushing out and pouring onto my hand.

  Oh i love my job.

  . After that i pull out the knife and he starts running away . I start sharpening my knife.

" Ya know if you wouldn't have thrown yourself at me this could've gone a lot better. Would've been a lot more , well a lot quicker ." I say as a stalk towards him.

Then you'll never guess what happened. This guy really thought he could run away. He ran straight into the back of the alley.

I can feel the grin growing on my face .

" Don't run away now , you're making this to easy "

i walk after him while sharpening my knife. then when i get close enough i stab it into the center of his back and laugh. The way they always immediately fall the floor. Ah always gets me.  I take a picture, and send it to Theo.

I start to cut the guy into pieces. What? I need him to burn up. And fast. I'll spare the details but let's just say he was nice and separated by the time i was done .

Wow i really needed this.

We'll time to pick this mess up. I get the lighter out of my pocket and rip a chunk of his shirt off. I start to burn the chunk.

What? he's gonna be burnt to ashes anyways. I take off my shirt and throw it into the fire . Next step , get this guy into it. I start with the head , let it burn , then move on the the next part.