t w e n t y t w o : woollen sweaters

[an awfully long author's note at the end, since we are on the topic of cats]

"adrian? why do you have cat fur on all of your sweaters?"

"i like pussies."

"get original."

"..."

"it's almost like you rolled in their fur."

"..."

"you did not."

"..."

"what's it's name?"

"professor mcgonagall, crookshanks and mrs. norris."

"..."

"what? yuuto and i were watching harry potter when we named them."

"and drunk too, i suppose?"

"..."

"and there are three of them? don't tell me you've hidden them in your dorm room, adrian."

"uh-huh. and there are four. i snuck in silas, too."

"aw. you're a kitty lover. and no, i do not want to hear your sexual version of that sentence."

[an incident that happened: so, we went to the vet to get 'phoebe': our newly brought feral cat, spayed/sterilized ONLY to fucking discover that she was one and a half month pregnant with i-dont-know-how-many-number-of-kittens in her belly. and no one could do anything about it because APPARENTLY once you've it anaesthized, you've got to operate on it. or something along those lines. and i got to see the uterus and stuff. (i apologize for being a heartless bitch. its my defence mechanism.)

i'm taking it fairly well, even laughing at the drunken cat and making bets on which side it's going to fall. my sister broke down because she thought that she'd be a shitty doctor because if she couldn't bear the death of unborn kittens, how could she operate on actual human beings? and my mom feels really, really bad because she was the one who was set on having no kittens. that heartless woman.

in short, we are a family of murderers.]