Tears burst to life in Izuku's eyes, the words stung Izuku's very soul. Sadly, Izuku reaches out to Shouto apologizing.

"Sho... Shouto... I'm so, so sorry..." But, Shouto's head turns away as he answers.

"I can't forgive you. Not yet. You almost died, and... It hurt so much because all I saw was Nova Blaze... Not Izuku. I haven't seen the real Izuku in too long. You've lost yourself." Shouto was crying, and Izuku knew it by the tears in his voice alone.

"Now go, Izuku. Please."

Leaving with a heart full of hurt and anguish, Izuku lets his tears flow as he stumbles down the corridors, his mind too far gone as his instincts carry him further away from the dorms.

By the time he finally comes to a stop, he finds himself standing in one of the few empty city scapes U.A still has; the rest had been refitted for housing people. Dropping to his knees, Izuku yells into the night until he stops at the harsh voice behind him.

"You gonna stop shouting like you're tryna wake the dead nerd?"

Forest green meets molten red and Izuku whispers;

"Kacchan..." The blonde haired teen crosses his arms and mutters.

"Deku... Haven't seen you in a while." Izuku laughs slightly, his shoulders still tense as he shoots back.

"I've... been busy." Katsuki only glares.

"Yeah you have; Trying to hold the world on your shoulders. You were our classes' All Might, our pillar, and you left. It broke us. Broke Icy-Hot. You became the very thing you swore you wouldn't become." Izuku turned and glared at the floor.

"I know. Shouto already told me." Katsuki merely taps his bicep rapidly.

"It hurt him the most, you know that? He was despondent for days. All we could do was watch as his heart closed off. Became an Ice King like at the start of the year." Izuku tore his eyes from the ground and cried out.

"I KNOW! I know that... But what can I do to fix it?" Izuku wasn't ready for the punch that hit him and he falls back to the ground as Katsuki shouts.

"Giving up Deku? That doesn't sound like the nerd I knew!" Explosions crackled in his palms as he shouted.

"NOW GET UP!" Izuku claws himself to stand and glares angrily at Katsuki.

"What do you want Kacchan?" The blonde cracks his knuckles.

"I want my Deku back. Not whatever you've become. I want the kid who never gave up, and always fought for his friends and family back! The one who forgave me for everything I've done..." Trying to activate his quirk, Izuku frowns, feeling One for All shy away from his call.