"Sunghoon, where is our next destination?" Haesoo changed the topic, just to let Sunghoon forget about the blouse.

Sunghoon bend his body lower to her height,
"Wouldn't it be so fun if we just randomly get your finger measured?"

Haesoo looked at him blankly, "What do you mean, Sunghoon?"

Sunghoon pointed his finger at the jewelry store and held her sleeve.
"Let's go. I want to measure your ring finger."

Haesoo widened her eyes when he brought her into the store and called the worker to help him. She remained silent, just watching what Sunghoon wants to do. He giggled to see her reaction, "Are you alright, Haesoo?"

Haesoo nodded, "Are you proposing to me?"

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows, "How do you know?"

"Is this a joke?"

"This is a half-joke."

"Are you proposing me to be your girlfriend?"

"Am I too greedy if I want you to be my wife?"
He said confidently making Haesoo blush at his words. She lowered her head, had no idea how to respond to his sudden proposing. So, she decided to shut her mouth and just listen to him.

"Choose the most expensive ring here, please," Sunghoon said. The worker seriously took a look at every ring and grinned when she spot the most expensive one. With our wasting her time, she hand the ring to Sunghoon and waited for him to wear it on Haesoo.

"It's beautiful." He showed the ring to Haesoo happily. "How do you think?"

Haesoo hummed in response, "It's too expensive."

"Let me wear this on you." He reached his hand to her. Haesoo stared at his hand for a long time as she got so nervous to let him touch her hand. Even though it's been two years since she got a trauma, she was still hesitating to let any men touch her. She was so nervous when it comes to other men. Her hand would be so shaking, and also her body. It was weird when she couldn't let any men touch her except Jay.

He could touch her even though she has a trauma. Her body didn't give any reaction when he wrapped his arm around her waist. She got to breathe properly, not having any panic attack when he leaned his body closer to her. In short, everything he did to her will never affect her body. It seems like her body enjoys his presence while her mind keeps telling him to stay away from her. It's honestly so weird.

"Sunghoon, I don't think you can touch me."

Sunghoon shook his head, "Take a moment to calm yourself. You can do this." He comforted her softly.

Haesoo reached her hand to his and stopped when it couldn't stop shaking. She shut her eyes, tried to calm herself by breathing properly. She put her hand on her chest and finally opened her eyes when she finally felt good again.

"Let me touch you."

Haesoo nodded, "Touch me, Sunghoon."

This time, Sunghoon gently held her hand and interlocked his finger with her when she got so nervous. He rests his other hand on her, strokes it while comforting her to be calm. Haesoo shook her head, and smiled, "I can do this."