"Yes, I will give them to some beggars," Jay said and again, he got scolded by his dad.

Nami asked her dad curiously, "What do you want us to do with the key?"

Mr.Jung crossed his arm, "Both of you should enjoy your night together. Discuss the marriage and try to fall in love with each other."

Jay scoffed, "Dumb ass, I'm not that kind of man who easily falls in love with someone else after I fell once."

Nami stopped him by holding his arm, and shook her head, telling him to calm down.

"Get married after the night festival end." Mr.Jung continued.

"No matter what happens, I want you to get married to my daughter. How long are you going to stay on the engagement? People will think that we are planning this."

"My employee asked me about your status with my daughter. I heard that some of them could sense that you're having a fake engagement with Nami. So, I want them to shut their mouth and stop spreading about this to others."

Jay stood up from his seat, "Wow, you make me so mad."

"Remember, Jay. I spent a lot of money to help your dad when he was still new in the business. I helped your dad to become this level and now, your company is reaching to the top, putting me in the bottom."

"It's not fair."

Mr.Park nodded, "He helped us, Jay. We will never turn this way if it is not because of him. This is for our sake. We should be fair."

"Then getting married is not the right way to pay for his kindness. Don't drag me into this problem." Jay fought back.

He put the spoon down, and without any hesitation, he left the place.

~~

"How is the food? Should we go to the restaurant again next time?" Sunghoon asked Haesoo curiously and chuckled when she nodded with a sweet smile on her face. Haesoo walked through the hallway, kept her gaze on every store that they passed by, and stopped on her way when something caught her attention.

Haesoo went towards the mannequin, reached her hand to the beautiful peach blouse. She was so in love with the design of the blouse. The material was so comfortable to wear. Not that thick and not that thin, just comfortable to move around. Sunghoon watched her and spoke up.

"Do you like it?"

Haesoo smiled, "This is from PJS. This blouse was designed by Angel William. I just met the creator a few days ago. I love her idea so much."

"Try this on you. I will buy for you."

Haesoo shook her head, "It's okay. I will be a fashion designer. I will try to make a blouse by using her idea."

"Let me buy this for you," Sunghoon called the worker to inform them about the blouse, but Haesoo stopped him by holding his sleeve and continue walking through the hallway making Sunghoon surprised.

"You waste a lot of money on me. Don't do that."

"I don't care, Haesoo."