"Your dad saw us," Jay muttered to Nami, slowly letting go of her hand and putting it in his pocket.

Nami hummed in response, "Jay, I'm cold."

"Why did you wear this dress? It's too exposed." He replied, slowing his step when the girl stopped on her way.

"Why did you stop?"

"Can you unlock the car? I want to take a jacket." Nami asked him curiously, took a step towards the car. Jay sighed heavily, he then approached her while taking off his jacket and handing it to her causing her to look at him in confusion.

"Take this." He spoke.

Nami took the jacket from him, wore it around her shoulder but it suddenly fell to the ground. Jay shook his head in disbelief. He immediately grabbed the jacket, cleaned the dirt, and wore it on her properly.

"Don't waste my time. Let's go."

Nami nodded, walked next to him shyly as her cheeks got so red after he fixed the jacket on her. They got into the restaurant together without knowing some media were taking a lot of pictures of their interaction without their consent.

They let out a big relief,

"We got it."

"The picture of him wearing the jacket on her will be so hit once we release them on the internet."

"Did you get a picture of them holding hands together? It looks so sweet."

"Let's spread this. We will get tons of money because of this. I love it."

They looked at every picture that they took and went into the car while talking about tons of money that they will get from Mr.Jung.

~~

"Nami, you're so beautiful." Mrs.Park said making Nami smile and shyly continue eating the food. Jay just focused on the food, finishing them as fast as he could because he couldn't wait to leave. Mrs.Park reminded him to slow down but he didn't care, just doing what he wanted. Mrs.Jung smiled at Mrs.Park, shook her head, and laughed at how cute Jay was.

Mr.Jung spoke up, "Let's discuss the upcoming marriage--"

"I'm not going to get married to the girl I don't have a feeling on. Sorry." Jay cut the elderly man and wiped his mouth from the dirt.

"Jung Nami, did both of you discuss the marriage?"

Nami hesitated to reply, "We haven't--"

"We have already discussed this. Both of us do not agree to get married to each other." Jay replied again and ignored Mr.Park who told him to calm himself and respect the elderly couple in front of him.

Mr.Jung shook his head, and hand a key from his bag. "Take this key and go to the Shone Exclusive Hotel."

Jay stared at Mr.Jung with a cold gaze without taking the key.
"What do you want me to do with this key? Sell your hotel? or rent them to beggars?"

"Jay, please respect my friend." Mr.Park said
and again, Jay ignored his words.

"I have already booked a room for both of you."