5] mischief

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

be/5XjqNhm_DbA ______________________________________

A MONTH LATER.

during class y/n studied quietly when a paper ball hit her head.
She turned around annoyed, to see a smirking Tetsuo.
She rolled her eyes at him and continued to pay attention when another paper ball hit her head.

Now she had it.

She crushed a paper and threw it right on his face , he glared and made a huge one this time as he threw it in her direction she dunked down and it went flying across , hitting the teacher .

" WHAT IS THIS" he yelled and looked at Tetsuo and y/n who had paper balls in their hands.
" YOU TWO-" he yelled when suddenly,

BaBy ShARK dDU du DDU dU DU BaBY SHarK Du DU DUddu .

The teacher's phone rang and his face turned bright red as he wobbled and cut it. The whole classroom erupted into laughter, embarrassed he screamed
" KAGA AND Y/L/N GO AND STAND OUTSIDE FOR MY CLASS." as Tetsuo and y/n went out of class.
"This is all because of you," she said . "What rubbish!" he dramatically exclaimed while pulling out his folding fan and flapping it in front of his face.
"Oh yeah? drama king" she smirked . "y/n you brat" he said stepping closer to her ,now their faces just inches apart.
Y/n got closer and then kicked his foot. He screamed in annoyance as she watched with her tongue stuck out not until he proceeded to punch her in the stomach " OUCH" she said as she threw a punch at him.
" AHH" he yelled then he twisted her elbow"owowowow" she said while laughing as he evilly laughed.

Then y/n kicked his foot and turned him around smashing him on the ground as she said "Now you've had it im gonna attack your face you arse!" he bellowed " NO YOU WITCH DON'T EVEN DARE TO LAY A FINGER ON MY BEAUTIFUL FACE"
" you bet" she yelled while smirking as he ran screaming and she chased him all over the school .
"YOU'LL NEVER CATCH ME Y/N" he teased her when suddenly he
crashed .......

into the principal 😀.