1] SADNESS

《Hear the music with headphones for best experience 》

If you dont know how to play the song while reading (on phone) then here see this video to understand:
https://youtu.be/5XjqNhm_DbA
______________________________________

It was a melancholic evening when the sun cast long shadows in the sky

It was a melancholic evening when the sun cast long shadows in the sky. The shades of red ,orange and yellow blended with each other perfectly .

The atmosphere dimmed as the boy watched in silence . His soul was burning. The flames of hell were nurturing the monster inside him. His red hair slightly swayed in the cold breeze. "TETSUO! '' the hoarse voice called out disturbing his silence. He wiped a tear off his raging face.
The man bellowed in an unpleasant tone" I HEARD THAT AKIRA TOUYA GOT FIRST PLACE IN THE GO TEST AGAIN!?"

The boy yelled " DAD I GOT SECOND ISN'T THAT GOOD?.

'' YOUR A LOSER THAT'S WHY YOU ARE ALWAYS SECOND '' the man yelled in pure wrath
" YOUR USELESS IF YOU CAN'T COME FIRST''! he yelled in fury
"AKIRA TOUYA ALWAYS BEATS YOU " The man harshly grabbed Tetsuo's shoulders with his big hands and threw him around to face himself .

Tetsuo looked his father in the eye as a tear rolled down his clenched jaw . '' WHAT'S THIS YOUR CRYING '' the man ridiculed his son as he firmly kicked his son's leg. Tetsuo hissed in pain as the man forcefully grabbed his wrists and dragged him inside the house. He pulled him to where his mother was .

She was standing firmly with her hands crossed and a fierce look on her face. " SECOND AGAIN '' said the man while throwing Tetsuo at the woman's feet. He gritted his teeth and got up to leave while his parent's annoyed yells faded more and more as he stomped out of the house towards the park. As he sat on a bench raging in fury and annoyance, he burst into tears as they streamed down his face.

Suddenly a tall girl in a hoodie sat beside him. She looked unfazed as she removed her mp3 player from her pocket and plugged her earphones in. He looks at her and she looks back still emotionless then suddenly removes one earbud from her ear and puts it in his ear. He isn't in the mood, he wants to throw it out and punch her in the face but suddenly a melody plays, a melody ever so calm and peaceful but at the same time angsty and melancholic. He melts in the tune as he closes his eyes and relaxes his face letting go of all his pain and anger and the two sit still in the blowing breeze till his tears dry and the tune ends.

For a few moments he just sits in the same silence ,he opens his eyes and she's gone. Something burns in his heart. who was she and why did she make him feel this way....