"I said I fucking love you Jimin" he made it even more clearer. I held my giggles back.

"Yes I heard you Jungkook" he glared at me and slowly walked to me. Gosh he's definitely gonna punish me for that. I giggled running up the stairs to stand a bit far from him.

"Okay I love you too Mr Jeon, go to work now." We said goodbye again then he finally left. Jungkook not being here meant I don't have anything I can do. I went to take my fever and headache pills then I took a shower as my body temperature was high. I just figured cold water will help even though I don't like cold water. I showered while checking my self out. My abs were there and looking sexy. Well even though they're slowly fading away. I don't know I guess Jungkook feeds me way to much. I tried to go on a diet but he got so mad at me and yelled so loud. I'm sure the neighbors heard it too.

My dick was big...I could actually fit well being a top. But Jungkook would never allow me to top him. I don't wanna top him too, I like having his whole huge length inside me. It's...I don't know but I swear he has a magical dick. I smiled at my thoughts while still looking at my body. It was beautiful and sexy and smooth. I was even gaining weight. Oh no...what if Jungkook doesn't like me fat? no...he will always love me.

My dick and ass were both on another level of thick. So much that Jungkook was always spanking me. He uses my ass as his pillow, he likes spanking it saying that it kinda jiggles and he finds that hot. After my shower I got dressed In a light blue and white t-shirt and white shorts. I topped it off with a cute bunny hat Jungkook bought for me.

I went downstairs and got startled by a tall figure with a packet of chips on his hand. It was Tae, and I wasn't startled because it was Tae. He's way to handsome for that. I was startled because I wasn't expecting to find someone here.

"Tae you scared me bitch" I said calming down.

"Am I that ugly? Because I think I'm the most handsome person in the world." He said.

"Don't let Jin Hyung hear you say that. He'll chop you with his kitchen knifes" we both laughed at what I said.

"When did you get here?" I asked him.

"Jungkook called, something about you being sick?" He said in an asking manner. I nodded.

"It's just a fever, Jungkook is being extra as always." I finished off by an eye roll.

"Hmm you never get sick so I was worried. But you look okay...nice face by the way." Tae said eating a handful of chips.

"Nice face? What do you mean nice face?" I asked getting kinda confused, that was the weirdest complement Tae has ever said.

"It's glowing and...chubby" he said plopping down on the couch.

"TaeTae my fae has always been chubby." I said rolling my eyes.

"Has it? Hmm then that means it's getting chubbier now. so is your ass. It's like a balloon." He said.

"Ballo... Balloon? Are you saying I'm fat?" I asked offended

"You're gaining a lot of weight. That's short was never tight around your ass and now it's like...skin tight." He said. I pouted feeling sad all of a sudden. Tae just made my mood to be off and I didn't want him next to me anymore. He just knows how to annoy me.

"Tae if you came here to insult me just leave." I said wiping a year which had fallen somehow, why am I even so emotional and angry right now. It's just Tae and his weird jokes.

"Oh my god Chim I'm sorry. Why are you crying? I didn't mean to make you cry? Shhh I'm sorry. I was just just merely pointing out that you're getting Thicker. And I'm sure Jungkook loves every second of it. I know I would have." He said comforting me with a warm hug.

"It's okay Tae, I'm just crazy and emotional I don't know why I cried. I'm sorry for crying." I said pouting.

"Gosh you apologize for everything Jimin" he said laughing and pulling out of the hug.

" I'm sorry for apologizing" I blurted it out soon as it sink in to me what he said. I just said sorry for apologizing?

"See how dumb you are?" He asked laughing. We both laughed and I was even feeling hot just from laughing. I took of my t-shirt and threw in on the opposite couch and went to the fridge. I looked around there....mhmmm what can I eat huh?.

I took ice cream and Viennas there. I warmed the Vienna and went back to Tae.

He looked at me weirdly as I approached him. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. I plopped down on the couch and took one Vienna and dipped it on the vanilla ice cream. I ate it and damn it tasted like heaven. I even moaned a bit enjoying the taste. Tae was looking at me with a disgusted face.

"What?" I asked Tae who shook his head.

"Nothing...it's just, how can you eat something so disgusting and even enjoy it?" He asked.

"Because It's tasty and yummy TaeTae...wanna try?" I offered but he quickly backed away from me.

"No thank you...Jimin you're so weird. If you weren't a man I'd definitely say you're pr...." he stopped speaking like he was thinking of something.

"You'd say I'm what?" I asked to get his response.

"Oh My God...I have to go Jimin, Hobi is waiting for me at home" Tae said looking all shocked and weird.

" Hobi is at work Tae so try again" I said.

"Oh?...sorry my bad, I thought it was after work now." He said scratching his head. I can tell he's lying but I won't raise it .

" You're acting really weird" I said

"Oh you're telling me? You should see yourself." He said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him getting a little angry. He seems to be getting on my wrong Side so much today.

"Wanna go to the clinic? Get that fever and headache checked out maybe?" He asked.

"I hate clinics and hospitals. I'm feeling better anyway." I said munching on my Vienna and ice cream. Gosh this tastes so good.

"Oh god Jungkook...what have you done?"  Tae mumbled but I heard him just fine. Why does he looked so shook and scared.

"What did Jungkook do?" I asked.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing...feed yourself" he said with a reassuring smile pulling me to lean on his shoulder. I continued eating my food and even forgot about Tae's weird behavior. Imma have to eat more of this combo.

Here's an update honeys. I haven't forgotten about y'all even though school is trying to kill me

Borahae 💜