04 In nutter's bar

"What took you so long, I thought you were dead" Mona rebuked

"What took you so long, I thought you were dead" Mona rebuked. She was basically inside Panther High. Nina quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of there before Jungkook and his troops arrive.

10:00 PM

"What's your brother gonna eat?" Nina asked Mona just when she revealed that her brother doesn't know how to cook. "He is a grown-ass man, he can figure it out" she spoke irritated.

"Damn, why the freak are you so mean every time" Nina pouted flinging the blanket on Mona's face. "Well, I have a party to attend but I am too being paid by Emily to babysit your ass" Mona insulted plopping on her bed.

"Excuse me? Why in the world do I even need a babysitter?" Nina inquired doubtfully. She didn't know Emily would do such a thing. "Don't think too much your pea-size brain may explode, she was a little worried about leaving you here alone" Mona explained endlessly scrolling through her phone.

On the other hand, Nina was not afraid of being alone but she was yet not complacent enough to spend a night independently nonetheless she was in an unknown town where her father can not find her through his men.

"She didn't pay me enough for two days so I am taking you to the party with me tomorrow " Mona declared heaving Nina to bed. "I am not coming I'd rather stay here" Nina snarled. "Shut up" Mona hissed.

Mona was a party girl, she used to attend all the parties held in this town. She might look like a spoiled bratty teenager from American series but she wasn't like that. She is a school topper with an A+ in every single subject and activity. She may sound insulting and arrogant but she an absolute Momma material and a badass.

Where's Emily was something that nobody could handle, such a sneaky brat and her parent's favourite child.

And my description? I am positively not my daddy's favourite but my mom adores me so much. She convinced me to do everything I like whereas my daddy never permitted me to get educated.

According to him, I studied till 5th grade, and he sent me to the sister's home an orphanage led by my father's antecedents, to learn how to behave like a responsible mate for my future husband. I was still a kid when he sent me there but my mum being the responsible mother, paid the sisters there to provide me with a teacher. I was then homeschooled, more like sister's homeschooled. Regardless I never disapproved, it was all I needed at that time, not just cleaning the room or learning how to not look at our husband's eyes.

When I turned 18 last year, Daddy paid the sisters to make me learn how to bear children and pleasure my husband but my mother thought enough is enough and sent me here to get Real education.

Daddy still has no idea where I am, he comes to visit me once in many years. So my mother grabbed her opportunity to save me. I only hope everything is alright. I miss her so much.

I had often imagined taking over my dad's business along with my brother Ian but I don't assume that's gonna gape place any time soon.

Ian and Daddy are the same, they have the same thought, sometimes Ian beats up Mum simply because she admonished him for drinking so much. My mother doesn't be entitled to this at all. He is 25 he should be liable for everything he is doing. I can't wait to start college, work, and take Mum away from that nightmare.