"Of course, let's go!" They both stand up and leave.

After a while, "Unnie, thank you for driving. I'm going in. Take care! Be safe!" She said to Byul while her hands were in the air, waving at her friend.

...

It's a new day. "Miss Jinie, someone wants to see you here," her secretary said to her on the phone.

"Who is it? Where are you?" She replied back.

"I'm here in the lobby with her. She said her name is Yongki, Miss Jinie an-" She cut her words off and immediately went out of her office.

She went into the lobby to find her secretary when she heard a familiar voice calling her.

"Mommy Jinie!" A loud voice makes everyone look at the little girl who is running towards her.

She smiled when she saw Yongki, who was running in her direction. The little girl hugs her legs while she pats her head, and lifts her up. That makes the little girl smile in her face and hug her even more.

"Yongki, why are you here? Where's your mom?"

"H-mm, mommy went on a business trip and dropped me here she said you will take care of me for a while!"

"Tsk! Your mom didn't tell me you were coming. I'm going to call her later."

"She said it was a surprise! Mommy Jinie I miss you!" The little girl kissed her on the cheeks.

She smiles and squeezes her fluffy cheeks. "I miss you too, baby! Let's go to the office for a while."

She put her down, holding her little hands, and both of them went directly to her office.

They were inside her office. She placed Yongki between her legs so they could both sit down in her office chair. Then, she decided to call Yongsun.

After a few seconds, "Yah! Yongsun Unnie, you didn't tell me you were going to drop Yongki in here!?"

"Oh, you see her already? I have an emergency at my job. Can you take care of her for a while?"

"You know I can't say no when it comes to Yongki, right? That's why you bring her in here instead of bringing her to Byulyi Unnie's place," she heard a laugh from the woman in the other line.

"I guess all I need to say is thank you. Can I talk to Yongki?"

"Yes, I'm going to give the phone to her. Wait a minute," she said, handing the phone to Yongki.

"Mommy, I'm already in Mommy Jinie's office. It's so big!" The little girl said happily.

"Is it? Make sure to be a good girl while you're in there, okay? Don't be stubborn with your mommy, Jinie, okay?"

"Yes! Of course, mommy, I will be a good girl."

"That's right, and I'm going to see you later. okay? I love you baby!"

"I love you too, mommy!"

"Okay, give the phone to your mommy, Jinie, please." Yongki gave the phone back to her.

"Yah Hyejinah! Take care of Yongki, okay?"

"Of course, Unnie. Just go and finish your work, bye!" She immediately ended the call without hearing the reply from Yongsun on the other line.

She looks at the little girl in her lap who is looking at the laptop in front of the table.

"Yongki?"

"Yes, Mommy Jinie?" The little girl looked at her with a smile.

"Do you want to play first on my phone? I'm going to finish my job for a while before we go play outside. Is that okay?"

"Umm, yes, Mommy!" She gives the phone to Yongki, but she makes sure it's in child mode where there are many apps for kids to play.

She put down Yongki for a while. "Baby, just sit there for a while, okay?" She pointed to the couch in front of the office table. Yongki immediately nods.

She glances at the little girl for a second, who is now busy playing on her phone, before she proceeds to do her work.

After 30 minutes, she finished her work. She looks at Yongki, who's still playing. She began to fix her things and called Yongki.

"Baby, come here. I'm done. I'm going to put some powder on your back and some lotion on you so we can go outside."

Yongki responded immediately to what she said. She did everything she said, and after that, they both headed outside.

She wanted to go to the park to let Yongki play, but the sun was too bright and it was too hot, so she decided to go to the mall instead because there's also an indoor play ground there.

After a couple of minutes of driving, they arrive at the mall. She held Yongki's hand before entering inside. She decided to go straight to the play ground before eating. Yongki immediately pushed her inside the play area when she saw it.

She's kind of shy knowing it's for kids, but she's also went inside the play ground. Although she was embarrassed, she decided to play with Yongki and the other kids out there too.

They were both happy playing with other kids, and after a while, she decided to tell Yongki they should eat now.

The little girl agrees and decides to say goodbye to the kids they met there.

Yongki immediately went out before her. When she looked around, she saw Yongki sitting on the floor.

She runs towards Yongki and helps her stand up. "Are you okay, baby? Are you hurt?" She checks herself from head to toe. "I'm okay, mommy Jinie. I'm sorry I bumped into the lady." She looked in front of them and saw a familiar woman.

"Oh, I'm sorry about what happened, but we need to go." She politely bows and immediately walks away. She heard her calling her name, but she didn't stop and pulled Yongki away from the woman.

"Mommy Jinie, do you know her?" Yongki suddenly asked her.

"Yes, baby, she's just a friend of mine, so we knew each other, but we're not close." She saw her thinking as if in disbelief.

"Aishh," she pinched Yongki's cheeks and smiled, "Let's just eat before your mom picks you up." The kid nodded, and they headed to a restaurant.

...

"Bye, baby!" She waved her hand to Yongki, who's now in the car with her mom.

"Yah Ahn Hyejin, thankyou for today. I will treat you someday."

"It's okay, Unnie, besides Yongki is also like my child, so don't worry about it. Any time I will take care of Yongki."

Yongsun smiled and tapped her shoulder. "We have to go. Take care, Hyejinah."

She smiled and hugged her. "You too, take care both of you." She looks at the kid who's looking at her through the window of the car.

"I will miss you, baby. See you again next time, okay?" "Yes, mommy Jinie. I love you!" The little kid gives her a flying kiss before the car drives away.

...