Chaos

Percy P.O.V.
(this is what happens when Percy runs away, after Thalia is finding out and going to Olympus, he been gone for about a month) 

I was running for my life. I had run out of food a few days ago. I have been helping demigods get to camp-half blood safely.

They always ask who I am but I vapor travel away before they find out my identity. I can tell people are trying to iris message me (IM Message) but I thickened the moisture in the air around me so none could get through.

Like I said, I was running like there was no tomorrow. I was being chased by 2 hell hounds, and my old pal the Minotaur. I might have been able to fight them but I had no weapon, and I hadn't slept in at least a week. I was running out of energy. My clothes were all ripped, and my converse were not meant for what I was putting them through. My poor beautiful shoes, they've been with me for so long, they had pretty white laces that went nicely with the black matte color. I need rest. 

I was tired. I don't mean of running. I don't mean that I was tired of being homeless. I wasn't physically tired. My soul was just tired of living. I just lost my will to stay in this world. I just stopped.

I stopped running and was perfectly fine with letting these monsters kill me. I wasn't even disappointed that my life was over. I dropped to my knees and awaited my fate.

Then I saw a bright flash. I saw a young guy who looked around my age, he had hair that was a pale purplish white.

 (Look at the picture at the beginning of the chapter) (Tyler Oakley) ( Just his hair color its actually longer and messier and like not as styled)

 He had violet eyes that seemed to be continually swirling. It was like I could see the entire galaxy in them. He looked at me for a second then turned to the little gang of monsters and said καταστρέψει

The monsters disappeared. 

The guy looked at me, dropped to one knee and extended a hand,

 "The names Chaos, but you can call me Oz. Will you join me?"

•MUWHAHAHA sorry to leave you like this I'll update soon. LOVE YOU ALL!•

Thank you to all my wonderful readers. If you read this comment kitten here.
I'll name a minor character after you if you do. It will have a important part though. I'll post an authors not and you can give me a name and description here. This offer ends Thursday April 16 at 8:00pm U.S.A. time.