|| C12 • Silly Girl ||

Start from the beginning

"I heard it"

"What?" Su-hyeok asked.

"What did you hear?" On-jo asked too.

"Someone is puking" Areum and Namra said in unison.

All of them looked at each other before they looked at those two Hambie.

"It stopped" Namra whispered.

"That gross puking sound finally stop. God it's grossing me out" Y/N whispered under her breath.

"Both of you. Stop that. You're scaring me" Hyo-ryung said, gaining everyone's attention.

"Don't you hear that?" Y/N asked.

"What are you talking about?"

"The puking sound" Y/N said.

"I don't hear anything" On-jo answered.

"Me too"

"So do i"

"I don't hear anything too"

"But i heard it" Namra said confusedly.

"I can hear it too" Y/N said.

They both looked at each other, Y/N smile at Namra causing Namra to looked away.

The attention of the two hambies was turned to the woman in the pink vest.

The two girls could hear Hyo-ryung's heartbeat and her heavy breathing.

"I can hear the speed of your blood flow in your body" Y/N said causing everyone to look at her.

"W-what?" Hyo-ryung asked stuttering.

"Are you scared?" Namra asked as she stared at Hyo-ryung.

"Why?"

"It just that, your heart is beating so fast" Namra added.

"Did you hear anything?" On-jo asked as she looked at Hyo-ryung.

Hyo-ryung shook her head.

"All i hear is that zombie" Dae-su answer looking at the Zombie who is trapped on the piano.

Namra looked around and gradually her hearing improved.

"Wu-jin. Did you just fart" Y/N laughed.

"No-no i didn't" Wu-jin refused.

"Don't deny it. Farting isn't embarrassing after all. We all fart so don't be embarrassed about it" Y/N said.

She's trying not to embarrassed Wu-jin.

Y/N just shook when she heard Dae-su fart.

"this is humiliating" Y/N whispered to herself as she pinch the bridge of her nose.

"Let's get out of here. This place feels weird" Namra said once she heard some foot steps.

"We can't just leave. There are too many zombies outside." Cheong-san said.

"We should've just go to the rooftop when the music was playing earlier. Damn it" Dae-su said as he sat down.

Y/n didn't pay attention to her classmates and just walked away from them.

Y/N sat down on a chair and closed her eyes, trying to sleep again.

But a sound coming from the storage room caught her attention.

At first Y/N ignored it but the sound she heard only got louder and louder.

The girl sighed in annoyance then she finally stood up and walked closer to the door.

"This Handsome Princess really likes to be alone. She should be listening here instead of doing something." Namra whispered and even if she's far from Y/N, the blonde can still hear it.

(A/N: Namra natin sa halip na makinig sa sinasabi ng kaklase, nakatuon yung atensyon sa kanyang future wife { Our Namra is more focused on her future wife instead of listening on what her classmates were saying } )

Y/n flashed a mischievous grin before she looked where Namra is.

The president who's looking at her immediately looked away when she met Y/N's brown eyes.

"Prez. I heard what you whispered" Y/N whispered while she's staring at Namra.

Namra's cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Looked at you. You looked like a tomato right now" Y/N whispered.

She tries to listen to what On-jo was saying and ignore Y/N but she can't.

Her ears focused on what the blonde girl was whispering.

"Silly girl, you're trying so hard to ignore me huh" Y/N whispered with confident.

A playful smirk plaster on her face when an idea pops out on her mind.

Y/N quickly approached Namra and held the president's hand.

Namra jumped slightly in shock but she tried to keep it cool knowing that someone is behind her.

"Focus your attention to On-jo and not on me" Y/N whispered at Namra's ear.

Namra slightly shiver when she felt Y/N's cold breath.

"W-what are you doing?" Namra whispered at the blonde when Y/N intertwined their hands.

Her hand is so soft.

I miss holding this.

Y/N lift up their intertwined hands and whispered "Nothing. I miss your soft hand so much so i hold it. Is that bad?" Y/N proudly said, not leaving her gaze on On-jo as she's acting like she's listening to her.

Namra couldn't help but to smile at what Y/N said to her so she just let the blonde intertwined their hands.

Namra's face blushed even more when she heard Y/N's heartbeat.

That same goes for Y/N.

When she hears Namra's heart beating so fast and loud, she can't even hear what On-jo is saying anymore and her attention goes on Namra.

"Her heart is beating so fast and mines too" Y/N and Namra thought.

"I wish she won't hear mine because it's kind of embarrassing" Y/N thought.

"Can she hear my heartbeat? I hope she doesn't hear this"Namra said in her mind.

"She's holding the president's hand. I wish i was Areum" Su-hyeok thought as he stared at Namra and Y/N's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't own any of the character expect Y/n and the other.

I won't use some of the scene in aouad. Some scene are made by me so the character will really fit on this book.

Don't forget to vote and share this book to your aouad gay friend.