"I'm going to fucking kill you Rose!" I scream at her.

"I'm gonna kill all of you! I'm going to kill your and I'm going to fucking enjoy every second of it."

~

I hang my head low as the men walked into the dungeon.

They've been torturing me all day, beating me, cutting me you name it. The worst thing they've done to me is talk about Aurora.

"How's she like it?" One of them asked.

"I bet she takes it like a slut. No other way she'd be so important to him." The balding man said.

"I think I'll take my time with her."

The whole time they've spoke I've been thinking about all the ways I can kill them.

I've decided I'm going to take a knife to the bald piece of shit and gut him.

I was planning on slitting the other guys throat but I want to hear him scream and beg for his life so I'm thinking stabbing him anywhere really.

"You look like shit." One man laughed grabbing my hair and lifting my head.

I spit on his face, my spit filled with my own blood.

He wipes his face and then punches me.

My jaw is swollen and aching. My vision fills with star and black spots.

I cough more blood spilling out of my mouth.

He laughs, "everything you do to me I'm going to do to that stupid bitch." He roughly grabs my jaw, I groan in pain.

"I'm really going to love spitting in her face."

I glare at him, "and I'm really going to love killing you."

He just laughs again.

~

The next day

I feel so sick.

I don't know how I've haven't thrown up all over myself.

I'm filled with anxiety. I have no idea if Aurora is okay.

The dungeon door slams shut as two men walk in.

"Where is she?!" One shouts.

I furrow my eyebrows.

They didn't find her. Thank god.

"We looked everywhere. We can't find her. Now you're going to help us find her or it is going to be much worse for the both of you." The man spat angrily.

I laughed, "you can go fuck yourself."

That earned me a rough punch across my jaw.

Aurora Lupin

Ever since I got to be with Mattheo the other day I've felt ten times better.