"What are you doing?" I asked closing my eyes as they are suddenly start feeling heavy.

"Going to take bath...." he continued but I didn't hear anything as my already closed eyes let me slip in darkness with help of his voice and words like a lullaby.

We all are sitting in one of the best restaurant in Greece having our dinner in this cold temperature. Fully clothed. With chit-chat here and there.

After dinner we came to hotel, when I asked Shweta to wait for me in her room, after changing my clothes, wearing warmer clothes I made my way towards her room.

"We are going to meet him tomorrow." I said the moment we both sit on the bed inside the blanket. She stiffens a bit. I put my hand over her shoulder.

"But only I am going to meet him there and you will wait for him inside the house, the driver wills take you there. This is your last chance, it really took you long enough to accept him, now don't leave him. Please. You know how much he matter to me. He is also my..." I said but stop in between as she starts crying I pull her in my embrace comforting her.

"Yeah Ishu, I know it's my fault, I will fix this on my own, I had hurt him more than enough now I think he has to live happy just like old days. Thank you for always there for me. And I love you Ishu." She said.

"I love you too." I replied wiping her tears, after sometime I came back to my room.

I walk over the balcony of my room and text him, as I don't know if he will be awake at this time.

"You awake?" I type and send. In an instant my phone rang showing his name on the face time. I smile and swipe to pick the call.

"What are you doing outside; you want to freeze in this cold weather." He said the moment he saw me standing outside. I ignored his words and asked,

"You didn't sleep?" I asked as the time there will be around 2:47 am.

"I can't sleep; my cuddling baby isn't with me." He said with the cutest expression, that I really awed on him. We talked for some time when I remember something.

"Ok, get up." I said, he raised his eye brows at me in confusion.

"Why?" he said.

"Uh, get up, I have something for you." I said and he nodded his head getting up from the bed and I gulp audibly seeing his naked torso cladded with tattoos here and there, he smirks at me when he pull back the phone near his face. I shook my head making my wild thoughts go away,

"Now walk inside the walk in closet." I said changing the atmosphere. He smirks nonetheless walk inside the walk in closet.

"Walk up to the cupboard where our watches are placed." I said and he walk till there, then look at me and wiggle his perfectly shaped brows, which are asking me to come and touch them with my index finger, I blink my eyes and shook my head lightly concentrating on the work in hand.

"Now turn on the back camera. And bend down." I asked and he did the same.

"Now you see the box, the right one, it is for you." I said then he turns off the back camera so that I am again seeing him.

"Ok, but what about the another one." He said looking at me. I look at him in confusion, then suddenly something hit me, that was the same box came for me, few days back, and I haven't checked that. I mentally noted that will do the first thing after returning back home.

"Oh that, few days back it came through courier, one worker of us give it to me, and I placed it there to check it later but forget about it. Will check once I am back. Don't worry." I said he nodded his head.

"I am disconnecting the call, you have to sleep, and open the box, not in front of me. Bye." I said hurriedly and cut the call without waiting for his reply, as I know he won't let me do it. I walk back inside the room and lie down on the bed and soon slip in dreamless sleep, with a content smile on my lips.

AUTHOR'S POV

The moment Ishika cut the call, Ranveer came back to his sulking mood, the whole day he waits for her one call, to hear her sweet voice, to see her beautiful face, her beautiful smile, but seeing her exhausted in the last call, he control his urge to call her again, he didn't want to disturb her sleep.

He looked at screen for quiet sometime after the call was ended. He shook his head, and look at the box in his lap, as he was sitting on the couch. He put his phone besides him, and starts smiling looking at the gift in front of him. This was the first gift he gets from her. And he is going to keep this safe till eternity, as it is one special for him.

With content smile he thought of tearing the paper around it, but stop, when he saw the another box, lying there, have the same paper wrap around it, and thought of opening it also, but shook his head in disagreement, as the other box is for Ishika, and he don't want to invade her privacy.

He tears the paper and cut the tape and opens the box with a smile, and found an envelope inside it. He start feeling giddy, he take out the envelope from the box, and was about to open it, when he saw the name over it. It reads,

To Ishika.

He thought that the gift was for him, then why it has written that this is for Ishika, then he take out the another box from the cupboard which says,

For Ranveer.

He understands that he mistake the box for Ishika to be his. He smile and shook his head, and put the envelope back inside the box without checking it and place it beside him, and start tearing his gift box in hurry, as he can't seem to control his excitement. In hurry, his elbow hit the box beside him and it fell down on the floor, making the thing inside the envelope also came outside in half though.

He bend down to grab it, shooking his head on his own excitement, but smiling widely nonetheless, but when he saw something familiar, his brows knit together, as it confuses him, he grab the envelope and take out the things inside it, and it came out as pictures.

Seeing the first picture he got shocked, like his little world has just shaken up and he can't able to hold it. Like the bubble he was living just in few seconds back was burst open, which make his inside flip, like the food he ate few hours back will come out his mouth.

His body start shivering, sweat forms over his head, his throat went dry, he gulp the non-existence lump in his throat, and wipe his face with right hand.

He checks the other picture then the other in hope that whatever he saw is nothing but an illusion, nonetheless, when he saw the next picture his hope broke making him uncomfortable on the well comfortable couch, with a deep breath, trying to be brave, he saw the next picture, then the ...so on.

There he saw many pictureswhich make him mentally piss in his pants. He stood shocked from his place,making the picture fell down from his hands. In all this his heart is beatingwith frantic speed in whole he want nothing but to change the wheel of time.

***************************************************

HEYA PEOPLE,

HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?????

SO HOW'S THE UPDATE?

ANY GUSSESS WHAT DID OUR RANVEER SAW IN THE PICTURES???/

DO LET ME KNOW, HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT THE CHAPTER.

************************************************