"He wouldn't be wrecking anything! There's nothing to wreck."

"Then tell him that!"

"No I can't do that!" She looks at me like I'm a damn lunatic and I purse my lips.

"Then I'll tell him."

"I don't know Bethany."

"Well I don't give a flying fuck anymore." I shake my head, laughing a bit.

"Bethany-" She starts but I cut her off.

"No, you need to get out there and have some fun. I'll tell him that little fling ended and you're single as a pringle." I smirk.

This wine is definitely getting to me...

"Fine." She huffs and I grin widely in victory.

"Now, back to this case." I start again, hoping to get some of this work done.

I watch her eyes scan across some sort of array of papers, writing in little notes and scratching 'x's wherever she doesn't think something belongs. She circles something huge, underlining the words harshly before snapping her eyes up towards me.

"We definitely can make a case." She states and I nod my head.

"Good."

Her eyes snap down towards her phone as it dings, and she scowls heavily. Her eyes grew at least three sizes and she lets out a long puff of air.

"We need to get on it ASAP." I frown at her.

"Why?"

"Because they're leaking more photos of you guys in the house..." She says calmly and I snap my eyes towards her again.

"What?"

"Here." She hands me the phone and sure enough, there are pictures of us from the night he came to talk to me because of the concert last Monday...

"How are they getting all of these?" I whisper at her in anger.

"Modest! has fucking camera people doing it Bethany!" She snaps and I roll my eyes. This is absolute bullshit.

I scroll through picture after picture. They were weird to look at. Everything seemed so long ago and it had only been a week and a half. They were coming up with crazy titles and I didn't understand why they were doing this.

"Are you sure Harry doesn't know where these are coming from?" She asks quietly and I nod my head.

"He said he went to management to see if they could get whatever company put them up to take them down but his management team said it was impossible. He said he didn't know who did it."

"I've had your lawyers looking into it. They've been in contact with Modest! since this morning. There should be a case on it soon, but they said they'd get back to me seeing as you're on vacation and I didn't want anything to bother you unless it was highly important."

"I can't believe this! Isn't his management team suppose to be making him look good? This makes him look horrible!" I was so utterly confused, I had no idea what to say anymore.

"Beth..." She starts off and I'm so completely annoyed I send her a hard glare.

"He still doesn't know it was them, and I don't have the fucking heart to tell him!"

"You shouldn't tell him at this point." She says casually and I look at her like she's insane.

"Why not?"

"If you tell him you're suing his management team, he'll try to stop you. He can't afford for his management team to get destroyed Bethany!" She starts but quickly finishes, "You have to do this for yourself. This is illegal and horrible. They're invading your privacy worse than you've ever had your privacy invaded before."