"What! How'd you guys do it?" Tommy asks, excitedly.

"Well, me and him snuck into this place. There was a group of bigger men, playing a game of poker. Our boss at the time had sent us in with guns and what not. So, we snuck up behind some of them and killed them off one by one. Honestly they were pretty stupid and literally sucked. They looked strong, but that didn't fool us. They got demolished by a two kids." I chuckle,

"And that's why i wanted you on my team, because you're very good y/n" Clay adds, eyeing me.

"Yeah that's crazy! How many of them were there?" Toby asks,

"I'd say around 8 in the room, a few more were there but they probably died from the fire." I respond, continuing my story.

"So after that, we pretty much burnt the place to a crisp. Alex poured gas everywhere and boom. Everybody else in the building died, i'd say we did well." I shrug.

"I want to do something like that when i'm older" Tommy says, smiling.

"Enjoy being young for as long as you can tommy, now go to bed" I smile at him, getting ready to leave.

"Can i have a hug?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Of course you can" I smile at hug him,

"Don't forget me too" Toby adds, holding his arms out.

I hug him too, and as i'm about to head to bed.

Tommy yells,

"WAIT"

I shoot him a confused look, waiting for him to say something.

"You forgot your dead boyfriend" He giggles with toby, as a roll my eyes.

he's sleeping..

I walk back over to clay, leaning down to his ear.

"clay wake up you can't sleep here" I whisper, trying to wake him.

Shaking him a bit,

for the record that worked.

"What happened?" He sits up, rubbing his eyes

"come on, they want to go to bed" I laugh, pulling him up and out the door.

Before I walk into my room, he stops me.

"please" he mumbles,

I already knew what he meant.

"mhm" I lowly smile, following him back to his room.

"Fuck i'm not tired anymore, and i'm not ready for tomorrow" He sighs, flopping onto his bed.

"You are, you just need a good rest." I try to reassure him, laying next to him.

He smiles at me, pulling me into his arms.

"I appreciate you" He whispers, closing his eyes.