story - chap 23

After a couple more minutes it was time to get off, and wait for the rest of the crew.

We all got into the vehicle, everyone chatting all the way home.

Once we got back, everybody went their own ways.

I was sat in the kitchen with clay,

i can tell he's starting to get frustrated about tomorrow.

I grab him a bottle of water and place it in front of him.

"thanks doll" He looks over at me as i sit beside him.

"it's nothing, don't stress too much it's gonna go just fine." I reassure him, earning a small smile.

"thank you, but what if he gets to you first? I mean obviously he knows about you, he always finds out things like that." He added.

"Don't worry, you know i can defend myself i'll be okay" I smile at him,

"and maybe i have a plan if that happens" I add, slightly grinning.

"Come here" He smiles, opening his arms.

I got up and sat facing him on his lap, hugging him.

He rests his head on my shoulder, and tightly hugs me.

"It's gonna go just fine" I whisper, slightly smiling.

"y/n!" A voice yells, as i hear loud footsteps enter the dining room.

We both turn our heads, to be met with the young blonde.

"Can you come tell us a story? Pleaaaase?" Tommy begs,

I look at clay, then look back at the boy.

"I can" I smile, getting up off of clay.

"Come on clay come listen to her story!" Tommy insists, grabbing clays arm and pulling him up.

"Fine i'll come" He mumbles, laughing a bit.

Tommy drags us upstairs, into his and tubbos room.

"Holy moly you guys actually came!" Toby says excitedly, smiling at us.

"Alright tommy get into bed, and i'll tell you a story." I smile, sitting on - big chair in their room.

It was a large, round chair.
(A love seat)

"What kind of story do you want to hear?" I ask, getting comfortable as clay sits next to me.

"A cool one, like maybe a mission you've done!" He smiles at me, waiting for the brunette to say something.

"That sounds good!" toby smiles, pulling his blankets up.

"So one night, when i was younger.. not too young maybe around 15. Me and alex were hired for a mission, and it was one of our first biggest missions. We were hired to successfully destroy a warehouse that was owned by a huge group, and take out his men. Seeing this was a huge job for two 15 year olds, we were super excited." I pause, staring at the eager boys.