Where the Day Starts at Night Fall.

River and Averill's Point Of View.
————————————
Mainstreet, House 101.
What? Her ear to the door, trying to get any possible piece of info. She froze, because not only did she hear her name mentioned, but she heard her brothers. She sat in silence for a bit, and when she heard her parents bedroom door close she grabbed her school bag and emptied it onto her bed, she packed anything she could possibly see useful in her room. 5 dollars, it wasnt a lot but it would do for a bit. A blanket, and a hairbrush, clothes.. She opened her door silently and made her way downstairs, where she grabbed a pack of crackers and a water bottle she filled with ice. She grabbed a small pop up tent from her garage, and then went straight to her brothers room. "A?" she approached the younger and lightly shook him.
He opened his eyes and groggily looked at the older. "Sissy..?" he said tiredly, squinting his eyes at the elder.
She quickly went to the other side of his room and packed a few outfits and his shark toy. "We need to go, and we need to go now." She whispered.
"Why..? It's late and i'm sleepy..." He stared at the other, nearly giving puppy dog eyes.
Her eyes turned to the door, "A, mama and papa are gonna know we are awake. We have to go. I'm sorry bud, I know its late." She turned back to the boy, and wiped a single tear.
"But.."
As their parents door opened, she grabbed her brother and his blanket, opened the window, and jumped. Then set him down outside the living room window. "Sit under here, dont move. Ill be right back," She gave him the backpack and ran to the front door.
He didn't know what she was doing and was too tired to care, he pulled the blanket up to his nose and shut his eyes again.
River carefully opened the front door and grabbed a lantern and a picture frame with her and ray in it from the coffee table. She stared at the living room, and took a deep breath. She left her phone on the table so they had no way of tracking her, and closed the front door. Back around the corner she looked at her brother, picked him up, put the bag on and started down the road.

Dakotas Point Of View.
—————————————
Suffolk Circle, House 102.
-Her skin prickled as she tip-toed back into her room, quietly shutting her room door. *Was she really going to do that to me..?* Tears  blistered in her eyes and her palms were sweaty, she didnt know exactly what was going on- but she couldn't risk it.  Wiping her face with her hand, she wasted no more time.  In a heartbeat- she grabbed her school bag, dumped out its contents and started packing.  She grabbed her wallet, multi-tool, spare clothes, Stored snacks and water she kept in her room, and polaroid's of her and her girlfriend, Roselyn.  She grabbed her gf's zip-up hoodie, grabbed her bag and slipped on her shoes, then stepped to her window.  Opening it, she took out the screen and slid out of her house undetected.  Wrapping her arms around herself, the tears began to pour down her cheeks, and after taking a deep breath, she booked it.-

Maples Point Of View.
————————————
MainStreet, House 103.
Her breath held quietly as she heard that conversation. Without a second thought, she needed to leave.
She quickly slid on a jacket. Shuffling as quietly as she could, she grabbed a bag and dumped out anything inside. Before shoving what she could in.
She carefully choose her 2 of her comfortable outfits, sliding in water bottles in the holders of the bag. And putting a pocket knife in her...pocket.
On her table was a packed case of food, she was going to save it for tomorrow but hey it works. She threw in the container of pork with her fruity gummies, then took as much food as she hoped would last for Nico. Adding his small leash and collar in, before shoving a random amount of money, and 3 family pictures in and as fast as she could, opened her window.
She quickly landed on the grass as quiet as possible. Holding Nico gently.
"Alright buddy...looks like we are going on an adventure. Just. Be quiet for awhile?" She mumbled, shaken up by what she heard before.
She started her walk away from the house, going along side the road that she would probably not see again.

Darens Point Of View.
————————————
Cherry Lane, House 104.
.-He was on his bed, scrolling through his phone when he heard it. He was currently kneeling down in the corner of his room, shoving essentials into his bag. He didn't know what they were talking about, but he knew enough to know he needed to get out-.
He frowned as he lifted his window open. This was it. Time to leave. After one quick glance back into his room, he hopped out of his window. There was a branch very close to his window, so he just used that to get to the tree, and then climb down it. Like he'd done a million times, sneaking out.
He landed on the grass quietly, and ran down the driveway, to the roads. "Well.. this is it. See you, suckers."

Iris's Point of View.
———————————
Park Avenue, House 105.
She laid in her bed, her eyes almost closed until suddenly she heard her parents voices. ' err.. ' she whispered to herself. She looked at the light shining through from underneath her door to make sure nobody was there. She got up and stuffed her belongings and clothes in a bag. In a separate bag she packed her pet cats stuff. She picked up Milo and climbed through the window, making her way to the path.

Stanley's Point Of View.
—————————————
Sherton Drive, House 106.
Is was almost 11 at night when Stanley had finally arrived home, he climbed in the the old fence with white paint chipping off the sides. He then snuck into the back not wanting he dad to see him get home late again. So he crawled through his bedroom Window and tried to make as little sound as possible. His room was relatively dirty with dust everywhere as it hasn't been cleaned in months.   He heard he dad talking on the phone, not like usually as his dad tends to only watch TV or be sleeping.  the phone call happens that was described in the plot Stanley couldn't move as his dad hung up the phone, 'what- sending me where? Prepared for a loss?' His thoughts got louder and louder but he knew he had to get out of there. He grabbed his school backpack and started filling it with clothes and food he kept in his drawer. He also grabbed his savings he kept on top og his closet, which had added up to be 72 dollars. He snuck into the kitchen and grabbed food and water as quickly as possible and left throughout the window.

————————————————————————
Soon, this call formed a group.
They would later call themselves the runaways.
But would they even survive in this forest?
That would all depend on them.