chapter 5

(A/N I would like to thank Jacksepticeyeccom for their input on the chapters🖤💜)

Kol and Ember walk through the woods looking for a clearing. "Okay so the clearing has to be quite big" Ember explains

"I know something that's quite big, it may not be a clearing but it sure is yours" Kol teases in a flirty tone.

"Oh is that right" Ember asks playing along.

Kol nods in confirmation to Ember's question.

"Well, I guess we'll just have to see if it's as big as you make it out to be, won't we?" The redhead asks smirking.

Kol mirrors Ember's smirk letting Ember know that he is in a michevious mood.

"Ah, here we go" Ember says stepping into the clearing with Kol behind her.

"Now, what I'm about to show you may or may not hurt you, so to be safe stay where you are and don't come closer until I nod or say it's okay for you to come closer" she explains

After Ember explains this to Kol she walks further into the clearing and stops in the middle.

"You ready?" Ember asks. "Yeah, I'm ready" Kol assures her, causing her to nod.

"Okay, here we go"

Ember closes her eyes and let's the urge to let loose control her, she can feel the power racing through her veins, she starts to feel warmer than usual, knowing that if someone were to touch her their skin would be burnt.

The redhead opens her eyes and looks at Kol, who's eyes are wide, and a look of awe strikes is face

Kol's POV

Ember opens her eyes and I see they are a firefly yellow color, her hair is now fire and is waving inhumanly, orange looking veins appear on her skin and fire surrounds her perfect form.

    Her skin looks like it's flaking off and lava is setting in, but I can tell it's fire

    Just then she's lifted up in the air and looks down at me her form barely visable with the flames hugging her body

A dark orange cloud like form circles around her and moves into her chest then the cloud moves outward to reveal a.... phoenix.

"Whoa, that's beautiful" I say in awe looking directly at her.

She flys around a bit avoiding the trees and fallen logs.

After about an hour of watching her fly around and have fun she comes back down to the ground, pulling the fire back into her body, as she walks the fire disappears.

After five minutes she's back to her human form and cooled down.

"So you're a Phoenix?" I question breathlessly.

"Told you you wouldn't be able to beat me"