chapter 2

°°°°Ember's POV°°°°

"You ready?" Caroline asks coming up behind me. "Yeah, I'm ready, let's go" I say looking up from my drawing pad.

I've been drawing a lot lately because I've been having these dreams and visions of the guy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

He is devilishly handsome. Like it should be illegal to be that handsome.

Care and I make our way to her car and get in "So what are you going to today?" Caroline asks backing out of her parking spot.

"Um....I don't know maybe go to the grill after I do my homework." I say looking out the window.

"Okay, well depending on what time your going I can pick you up and we can hang out with Elena, Stefan, Damon and Bonnie" Caroline offers.

"Yeah okay, I'll text you when I'm done with homework" I say as she pulls into driveway.

"Okay, talk to you then" she says waving at me as I get out of her car and shut the door.

When waking up to my house I felt as if someone was watching me. But the weird thing is it didn't freak me out, it kinda just gave me a sense of comfort.

I unlock my front door and put my keys on the table. Walking upstairs I walk into my room.

Sighing I start to do my respected parts in Never Say Never. Then I sing How to save a life, which is my solo.

"Okay now time for math" I sigh annoyed. I hate math.

••••TIME SKIP••••

Two hours later, I'm finally done with all my homework and text Caroline.

Me: hey Care, done with homework

Caroline: Okay I'll pick you up in a few.

Me: Okay, see you then

When I was done texting Caroline I got up to put on a different outfit. I changed into a black lace crop top, black jean shorts, a black and white up and down striped over shirt and black healed boots

 I changed into a black lace crop top, black jean shorts, a black and white up and down striped over shirt and black healed boots

(This minus The hair, camera, skateboard, watch and eyelashes)

Ten minutes later I hear Caroline pull up and honk. I run down the stairs and out the door locking it once I'm out.

"Hey Care!" I say excitedly. "Hey Ember, you look good." She says motioning to my outfit.

"Thank you Care, you look good too" I say smiling at her. "Thank you, let's go" Caroline says smiling back and pulling out of my drive way and down the road toward the grill.

••••TIME SKIP••••

Walking into the grill with Caroline I feel that same sense of being watched. Looking around I spot a guy with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes.

I gasp, 'that's him, he's the one I've been dreaming about and seeing in visions' I think.

"Hey Ember, I'll be right back I'm going to talk to Matt, go ahead and find a place to sit. Care says walking to Matt.

I start waking away to find somewhere to sit. Finally settling on a dark booth by the pool table.

I sit down sighing and wait for Caroline. "Good evening, darling" an accented voice says making me look up.

It was him.

"Um hi good evening" I say shyly. "My name's Kol Mikaelaon" he says holding out his hand for me to shake.

"Ember Flare" I say putting my hand In his to shake it. Instead of shaking my hand he brings it up to his lips and lightly kisses my knuckles, letting them linger a bit, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Nice to meet you, darling" he says smirking a bit. "You too" I say quickly.