……

Arriving at the gate of the company, Zhao Jue throws the car key to the security guard. She takes Lin Yuan directly to the composition department.

"Hello, sister Zhao."

Walking in the company, there are more staff who greet Zhao Jue along the way than Lin Yuan met when he first came to the company, and everyone's attitude is more enthusiastic.

Some people look at Lin Yuan.

However, Lin Yuan is very young. If he hadn't seen it with his own eyes, few people would think that this boy who looks like a college student is the protagonist of the company who likes to talk about "Xianyu" recently.

Press "10" for elevator.

Soon, the composition department arrived.

Standing at the door, Lin Yuan looked at the internal environment of the composition department.

This department is bigger than Lin Yuan imagined. It has a spacious and exquisite internal environment and a humanistic atmosphere.

The desks are far away from each other, and there are rows of bookshelves between them to ensure personal privacy. On the bookshelves are many kinds of books related to music -

such a working environment reminds Lin Yuan of the school library, which is very comfortable.

"Sister Zhao."

Old Zhou, the person in charge of the composition department, had been waiting for Zhao Jue at the door for a long time, but when he saw Zhao Jue and Lin Yuan appear, he suddenly closed his smile and asked:

"where's the envy of fish?"

At the moment, the members of the composition department also stopped their work and looked curiously towards the door.

In the morning, the Department held a meeting. The composer of "Sheng Ru Xia Hua" Xianyu will come to the composing department to report today. We have been informed. Now we are all curious about what Xianyu looks like.

"Isn't it here?"

Zhao Jue introduced Lin Yuan gracefully.

Old Zhou was stunned for a moment. He just saw Lin Yuan following Zhao Jue. However, looking at Lin Yuan's appearance, he thought that this was an artist Zhao Jue had brought. He didn't expect that this student like boy was the legendary envy fish.

Zhao Jue is very happy.

She understood Lao Zhou's accident.He was full of confidence after signing Lin Yuan, because Lin Yuan not only has the voice of evil class, but also has a good-looking face that people can't help but appreciate. This kind of talent is naturally red.

And that's why.

So even Zhao Jue didn't expect that Lin Yuan could still have excellent composing talent. He even wrote such a song as Sheng Ru Xia Hua. If his voice hadn't been destroyed, what a beloved child he would be.

And now.

It's not only Lao Zhou's accident, but also the members of the composition department who are looking at each other in amazement -

this boy with the appearance of an idol artist is envious of fish?

"Ha ha!"

Old Zhou's smile suddenly expanded again. He went to Lin Yuan enthusiastically, stretched out his hand and said, "welcome, welcome!"