Shards hunters(5)

Meanwhile unaware of the future danger that awaited them there are five heroes who were sitting by the fire camp and searching the sacred jewel fragment called Shikon. They fought the demons to saves humans' life.
"For once, you were really talking seriously." yelled Shippo as he laughed at Inuyasha and Miroku's head got a bruise for peeking at Kagome and Sango while they're taking a bath in the hot spring.
"Why'd they have to suspect me too?" asked Inuyasha
"So what? That was a wonderful sight we just saw." said Miroku with a smile as he's watching at the sky. He saw a very beautiful nightsky filled wigh stars but something bother him. It was a very strange feeling like something dangerous will happen. He was shocked when he heard a roar that shook the land and sent shivers down his spine.
"Inuyasha! What's that?!" asked Kagome as she and Sango are done bathing and ran to the guys.
"It was some kind of demon roar, but I didn't know what can cause it." said Shippo.
"We need to check where the roar come from." said Miroku
"Yeah, let's find out." said Inuyasha as he and the others are heading where the roar came.
While Inuyasha and the others are running toward the direction of the roar they saw lots of broken trees that were eighter crushed or sliced and by the crushed trees there were corpses of different demons if the minced meat can be called a corpses.
"Wondering what happened here?" asked Kagome horrified as she looked around the trees and body pieces and onto Inuyasha's back.
"I don't know." said Miroku as Inuyasha's sniffing at the body parts of the demons and the crushed trees and his senses is getting closer. "What is it?"
"I smelled a human. We're almost there." said Inuyasha. And after he finished that sentence another roar was heard.
They arrived where the roar is and what they saw was somethink that scared them immensely. Inuyasha put Kagome down and stared at the sight in front of them with a look of horror , because right in front of them in the middle of a hoarde of demons and demon's sliced corpses was a beautyfull but rather pettite girl with silver hair that seems to shine in the light of the moon, with pale skin and deep purple eyes that seem to shine with a pelicular light of pure power. She looks like a delicate little girl who would be afraind at the slightest fright. However, Kagome can feel dread rising in her gut just from the girl aura and the bloody sword in the girls hand as well as the indifference in her eyes at the situation she is in (like the demons are nothing more than ants easy to crush when she feels like it).
The sword in her hand made the feeling even more proeminent.

She was wearing strange clothes.

Inuyasha and the others never seen this girl before

Inuyasha and the others never seen this girl before. No human has silver hair or purple eyes.
"We should go help her." said Sango as she's about to go down the hill, but Kagome stopped her.
"Hold on a second Sango-chan. I'm not very sure about her." said Kagome as she'd sensed the beautyfull girl aura. She has never seen a human's aura so strong or so frightening.
"But...she looks like..." said Sango as she's worried about the petite girl.
She looks like she's in a dangerous situation and to her she seems like she's a human. She doesn't seem like an enemy or even that she's able to get out of here with her life.
"I'll agree with Kagome-sama. I'm not very sure-" said Miroku but before he could finish his words a roar was heard again and the demons surrounding the girl pounced one after another.
Seing this Sango and Inuyasha tensed and were ready to jump in and save the girl only to froze up in the next moment. The moment the demon reached the girl she lifter the sword and with a slash cut the demon in half and continued doing so with the other demons as well. While she was dealing with the demons pests Miroku walked to Inuyasha and talked about the girl in front of them.
"Inuyasha... do you think she is..."
"No, she's human, but I sensed a very strong aura on her as well as a weird smell." said Inuyasha. Kagome walked next to him while she never averted her eyes from the terrifying scene. Inuyasha sees how easy she killed the demons and is wondering what is that strange smell on her.