Lin Yuan washed his hands and walked out of the bathroom.

At this time, people from xingmang's financial department and legal department came up to him to sign a contract. A contract about "life is like summer flowers" is also a normal process.

It is stated in the contract that after the release of the song, 80% of the revenue generated by the song belongs to the company, and the remaining 20% is shared by Lin Yuan and sun yaohuo.

Among them, sun yaohuo took 50%.

Lin Yuan's Ci and Qu are arranged by himself, and he also arranges the music by himself, so he takes 15%.

Sun yaohuo has no opinion.

He put the posture very low, did not take the singing of "life like summer flowers" as a chance to make money, but as his debut opportunity, so the signature is very simple.

Lin Yuan has no opinion either.

Although he also wants to get more points, he and sun yaohuo are all new people. New people are not qualified to negotiate terms with the company, so they can share what the company wants.

Only industry leaders can make the company give way to share.

Sign it.

The person of finance department reminds Lin Yuan: "the song will be released on time on November 1st, and the sound source of this song will appear in all major channels cooperating with the company at that time."

"All right."

Lin Yuan nodded.

After signing the contract, the staff of the resources publicity department also came to find Lin Yuan. There is a list to sign, which requires Lin Yuan to fill in some information.

"First of all, your name."

The staff of the resources Publicity Department guided Lin Yuan to fill in: "in the column of Ci and Qu, you can write your own name, or you can write a pronoun similar to a pen name, but after you write it, don't change it casually."

"Can you admire fish?"

"You're not going to use your real name?"

Lin Yuan nodded. He was a little resistant to public appearances. It's good to keep a low profile.

"Yes."

The staff said there was no problem.

Then Lin Yuan wrote the word "envy fish" in the signature column of lyrics and composition.Although the memory of his previous life is very vague, Lin Yuan can still roughly remember some classic poems and sentences, such as this sentence:

Linyuan envies fish, so it's better to retreat and form a net.

But how does "envy fish" sound like "salted fish"?

Next.

The list asks Lin Yuan to write down the background of his song creation.

Lin Yuan was lost in thought.

Seeing that Lin Yuan was in a bit of a dilemma, the staff said skillfully, "don't tangle. You can just pull a few sentences at will. The teachers of other words and songs also write casually. Anyway, no one cares."

"Well."

Lin Yuan thought about it and wrote down such a line: "life is as gorgeous as summer flowers, death is as quiet as autumn leaves."