Jack cautiously walked over to me, not knowing if I was going to push him away again.

When he drew closer he walked passed me and stood in front of the couch.

'Jessica?' He spoke softly, immediately getting her attention.

'Hey kido, why are you so sad?' He asked while wrapping his arms around her in a hug. He comforted her for a moment before she spoke.

'Romie's gone.' She whispered.

'Really? But that can't be right? She's been with me at the North Pole.' He said while smiling at her. He glanced up at me, still smiling.

I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that Jack was hopefully going to make me visible to my sister again.

'Really?' Jessica asked while smiling back at Jack. 'Yeah! But there's something I need you to do for me, ok?' He asked while standing up.

'What it's it?' She asked.

'There is a girl with magic powers that can control the weather. You haven't heard of her before because she's kinda new but she is real. Her name is Mother Nature.' Jack explained while standing next to me.

'Motha Nature? That's a real person?' She questioned.

'What did you say Jess?' My mum asked while walking over to her and sitting on the couch.

'Jack Frost was starting to tell me about a new magical girl who can control the weatha. Motha Nature is her name. He's trying to convince me that she's real.' Jessica said while sounding board.

'Jack Frost? Oh yes, the Winta guardian. So he's talking to you?' She asked while playing along with Jessica's "make believe game". It was cheering Jess up, so of course mum would play along.

'Uh huh. Do you think I should listen to him? He said Motha Nature was real and he has Romanna with him.' She said while pulling the blanket over her legs.

'Jack Frost has Romanna. Hmm... Well it's betta to believe that instead of the otha hundreds of bad things that are running through my mind at the moment. So what's Romie doing at the North Pole then?' Mum asked, still pretending to believe in what she was saying.

'I don't know? Jack what is she doing with you?' She asked while looking up at the tall boy.

'Romanna is the Mother Nature I was telling you about. You can't see her unless you believe Mother Nature is real. Romie is standing right here next to me.

I want you to tell your mum that Romanna's powers have become active again. I know it doesn't make sense to you, but your mum will understand.' Jack said happily.

'Umm... Mum? Jack asked me to tell you that Romie's powas are active again and she's the Motha Nature he was talking about.' Jessica repeated to our mother.

Immediately mum's eyes widened and her jaw dropped when Jessica, who know nothing about my powers, told that to her.

'Who told you about Romanna's powas?' She asked, still a little in shock. It's been years since we have ever even spoken about them. I had almost completely forgotten I had them.

'Uh, duh! Jack Frost. He's standing right there.' She said while pointing towards Jack.

Mum's eyes followed in the direction of her finger and they immediately focused on me.

'Romie!' My mother yelled while quickly jumping to her feet.

'Mummy? You-you can see me?!' I said while holding my breath.

I didn't need her to answer because my question was proven true when she hugged me.

'Oh Romanna! Where have you been! I was so worried about you! Are you hurt? Let me look at you!' She exclaimed loudly while pulling away from the hug and spinning me around on the spot.