Extra 2

The raindrops tickled down outside the window, the thunder was deafening, the thick and bright lightning rumbled in the sky, and the curtains in the room were tightly covered, but a little light of lightning could still penetrate from time to time. .

    Xia Jin slept on the bed, only to feel that the lightning in front of him kept swaying, and finally Xia Jin turned over speechlessly and was completely woken up.

    When Xia Jin woke up, he subconsciously touched the seat next to him, and after touching Lu Suyan, he was completely relieved. Now he has been here for nearly 20 years.

    Xia Jin didn't feel the seven-year itch in marriage at all. Because his son is smart, most of the family's property has been handed over to his son. Lu Suyan has also begun to pay attention to health care these years.

    The two have thoroughly lived the life of an old married couple. .There were no big ups and downs, instead, he lived a peaceful life. Xia Jin was thinking about the events of his previous life, and miraculously found that he was almost unable to remember the past events, and he could only remember everything when he first came. Is it possible that the older you get, the easier it is to forget that things don't work out?

    Xia Jin thought a little funny, when suddenly a pair of sharp-boned hands suddenly clenched Xia Jin's arm: "What's wrong with you?" Xia Jin was startled by Lu Suyan's action, and asked very dissatisfied.

    After Lu Suyan maintained the current action for ten minutes, he took down his hand stiffly and said hoarsely, "It's nothing, it's a nightmare."

    "You still have nightmares? What are you dreaming about?" Xia Jin heard that Lu Suyan could dream for the first time, and immediately asked curiously, just like she wanted to see Lu Suyan's evil taste in the kitchen.

    "You." Lu Suyan said.

.After being silent for a moment, Xia Jin realized that Lu Suyan was referring to him and became unhappy instantly, and he gave me a bunch of punches. What does Lu Suyan mean? Dreaming about him became a nightmare. He looks so unsightly.

    Lu Suyan took the fist thrown by Xia Jin and hugged him in his arms. Xia Jin couldn't help moving back and forth around him. Lu Suyan didn't get into trouble with Xia Jin as usual.

    He had a very absurd dream just now. In the dream, he returned to the day when Xia Jin climbed the bed, but the plot did not develop as he imagined.

    In the dream, he couldn't be with Xia Jin. He watched Xia Jin viciously do a lot of things, and watched Xia's family sneer at Xia Jin. Poor people must be hateful. It is very fully reflected in the body.

.Lu Suyan looked for a long time before he was sure that this Xia Jin was not his Xia Jin. His little Jin didn't know where he had gone. He searched for a long time, but he couldn't find it in the end. The Xia Jin he liked seemed to evaporate from the world and disappeared. Without a trace.

    At this time, when Lu Suyan woke up, he found that his lover was lying beside him, and he couldn't be more happy.

    Xia Jin didn't know what happened to Lu Suyan's madness today, but he still felt Lu Suyan's instability now, didn't he just like to hug him, just hug him, it's not that he never hugged him before.

    What Xia Jin didn't know was that Lu Suyan actually read the contents of the book from beginning to end in a dream. There was lightning and thunder outside the window, and the two people inside the window were snuggling on the bed. When Xia Jin saw Lu Suyan fell asleep, he gradually closed his eyes, and the two were lying on one place with their fingers interlocked. .The wind blowing outside the window did not affect the two people in the room at all.