Ch 35: Swift Shadows

Start from the beginning

Kirishima: "Hmm~. Heh. I'll have to get used to that."

Mina: "Okay, just hear me out. You could give it a shot, and I think you really should. Or you can just block it all out and forget everything you did together. Which we all think, is a really, really, reeeally bad idea."

Aika: "It's my decision."

Mina: "We know. But will you just give him a chance? Pleeeease?"

Aika: "Alright, Ashido as much as I would love to accept your advice. I'm still gonna have to say that it's my decision. And I'll decide what I want to do."

Hagakure: "That's great. Buuut, we really think you should go out with Tokoyami. Just for a week! Just to see how it goes."

Aika: "Wow you guy's don't know when to quit, do you?"

Urarraka: "Oh come on Amari. It'll be fun!"

Tsu: "She's got a point. Come on, just one date."

Jiro: "What'd you got to lose?"

Aika: ... "Let me think about it?"

Mina: "Oh yeah, yeah, totally!"

Aika: "Great. See ya out there."

N: She went outside and leaned against the wall and groaned.

Aika: "A date huh? ...Then, does what we did at the tree count as a date?"

N: After everyone was done changing they all were told by their class rep. to line up so they all got in line side by side. Aika looked down the line and saw Tokoyami standing beside Shoji and Kirishima. She sighed quietly and looked forward.

Aizawa: "Alright, you're all gonna be sparring. I expect you all to put everything you've got into your attacks but not too much to over do it. Is that clear?"

Everyone: "Yes sir!"

Deku: "Uh, Mr. Aizawa. Why are we sparring outside today?"

Aizawa: "Because Gym Gamma is still being repaired from the last incident."

Deku: "A-Ah, oh."

Aika: "What last incident?"

Iida: "Bakugou decided to use one of his ultimate moves inside Gym Gamma once when we were training. He caused some damage to it and it's structure."

N: She looked down then looked back at Mr. Aizawa who was looking down the line of students. Till he stopped his gaze on Aika.

Aizawa: "Amari, you're first."

N: Everyone looked at her and she just nodded and walked towards her teacher.

Kaminari: "After watching Amari's match with Mineta I don't know if I wanna fight her."

Mina: "I don't blame you. But we gotta try at least, who knows one of us is gonna beat her eventually. And besides it was Mineta, that was just an easy win for her."

Sero: "Yeah I think you're right. I think I'll give it shot."

Aizawa: "Hm."

Aika: "Who's my opponent sir?" She asked with her serious glare.

N: He looked at her for a moment then looked at his students then closed his eyes and started walking to the side.

Aizawa: "Tokoyami, you're up."