Chapter : 41

Aahana pov:

Aahana pov:

The rays of sunlight escaped through the curtains woke me up from my slumber . My hands wandered around the bed to find my right empty . I quickly woke up to find no one near me . I was hurt for a second and then turned the other side , a small note caught my attention. I lunged forward and took the note. Don't frown wifey' I'll be back soon I got a very emergency call so I had to leave and I didn't want to wake you up . This small note from him made me smile . It's already past 10am so I quickly scurried down the bed and rushed towards my closet to get ready for the day .

I came down to see maa in the dining table . I made my way towards her and hugged her . We both gossiped and had our breakfast . I bid her bye and made my way out to meet Rina waiting for me . "Come fast idiot it's already late " she screamed . I ran towards her car and got in. The ride to our university was a very crazy one filled with us bashing songs and singing on top of our lungs . Anyways we reached our uni in 15 mins and parted ways. On the way to my class I bumped into someone . The sudden impact made my books and my paper fell down. Without looking up I muttered a small sorry and started to pick up the disheveled papers on the floor . Another pair of hands came to help me That's when I look up to meet a stranger I've never seen on this campus .

I thanked him for helping me and tried to rush out when "Umm...can u help me with something"  he said and I stopped on my tracks . I slowly turned around to see him fighting with his fingers . I nodded my head . Don't try me guys I'm the biggest introvert . "I joined today and I want to go to the arts department , I think I'm kinda lost " he said scratching the back of his head. "I'm going to the arts department too u can follow me " I gave him a curt reply . He nodded and followed me . I showed him the route to the Principal room and made my way to class . The first Hour was mathematics and I simply hate it . I occupied the last bench and it was just me . I tried to focus but all my thoughts were on certain someone .

Suddenly there was a pause and I broke off my thoughts to see the stranger boy I met in the hallway . The professor introduced him to us . So he is a transfer student  . I quickly diverted and went back to my bliss . "Is this seat taken?" A voice interrupted me I look up to see the stranger guy standing beside my table with a small smile . My brows frowned and I just nodded my head . He sat beside me . I moved to the other end of the table with My bag between us . This is new I mean I've always been the last bench girl who averagely scores sometime good . And this is my first time that someone actually want to sit near me . I started to doodle in my book being irritated with the class going on . "I'm Harsh" he whispered stretching his hand forward to me . "Aahana , Aahana Malhotra" I said proudly . Before he could think of anything I showed him my ring finger. I'm only Vivhaan's and everyone should know that .

He gave me a big thumbs up . A note was passed to me . Dont worry I just want to be friends. He scribbled with a smiley face . I let out a low chuckle and replied him a yes . We talked a little. It was him who did the most talking I was just nodding or either replying small words . The hour ended quickly and almost both our classes of today was the same so he decided to accompany me throughout and moreover he doesn't know the exact route to his classrooms too . So I gotta help him on that . Very quickly break came, me and Harish made our way to the cafe . He ordered a latte for him and I waited for Rina . She came in like after 5 mins and literally gasped seeing Harish me with. "Hello....who are you " she eyed him . "My bad...I'm Harsh Aahana's classmate " he said getting up from his seat. "Oukaaay.....Aahan may I speak with u for a sec! Privately " Rina brows furrowed taking me out . "What are u doing ? Who is he " she bombarded me with questions. "Transfer student! Long story short he is my classmate and I'm kinda helping him with notes and classes " i said in a low voice. "Umm well good luck to u " she said sarcastically taking me to the table .

Rina was full on enquiring about Harish. She asked him a buttload of weird questions still he kept his calm and answered all the questions. He seemed genuine but Rina was still suspicious about him . Maybe she is possessive of me . I thought to myself . The classes for today ended real quick . Harsh offered me a ride back home but Rina quickly butted in and told him she will give me ride back home . Anyways I'll decline him too I've known him for like 4 hours how can I trust a ride back home with him . I scoffed . The car ride back home was Rina totally bickering about Harish . I just hummed to all of her queries and replies . She dropped me off and left soon for her og classes . I came inside to see no sign of maa . I looked around for her and found her sitting in the lawn with Vivhaan on her lap . Well this is surprising Vivhaan will never be home this time. Something is fishy. I thought .

I made my way towards them . Maa noticed me first and gave me a big smile . She patted the seat beside her and asked me to sit . Maa's hands was slowly combing Vivhaan's hair back his forehead lulling him to sleep . "Aahana day by day your husband is becoming a baby " she told . I let out a small laugh . "I'll always be your baby maa" he whined holding her hand tightly . "Aahana u handle your husband for a while i have work in the kitchen " she said lifting Vivhaan's head off her lap . "No maa u stay I'll do the work in the kitchen " I said trying to get up . She pulled me down to her and placed Vivhaan's head on my lap . I hesitated a bit but Vivhaan's low hum made me still . "Take care of my baby Aahana" Maa chuckled and left us both alone

With him on my lap I just stayed like  a statue . I don't know what to do  slowly Vivhaan's hand came up and held my hand on his . He placed my hand on his head .He wants me to massage his head . With slow hesitated actions I moved my hands against his scalp gently massaging his head with my hands . His soft black silky hair ran through my fingers . We were like this for more than 15 mins and there is no sign of Maa I think this is all her plan . Suddenly Vivhaan broke the silence between us "I'll be leaving tonight " he said making me stop my actions . He lifted his head off my lap and sat straight . He looked me in the eye. I'm so confused Right now.....what is he saying ? . I scrunched my nose . He flicked my nose breaking me off my thoughts . "Help me pack" he said and stood up from his seat . He made his way inside the house leaving me alone....
.
.
—————————————————————
Chapter 41 is done yay 💜💯🌹
Thank u for you support guys ✨💛