Chapter nine: The Second Confession

As the days passed, the concert drew near, and after having various conversations with his friends and even his dad, Strawberry Yogurt had concluded that he was going to propose to Parfait cookie at the concert, "You know, as sort of a final act, or something like that," he said.

He had already gone to get the ring, with some help from Key Lime Pie, Mint choco, and his dad on choosing which ring to get, and awaited the day of the concert.

As Strawberry Yogurt waited for that day to come, Key Lime's relationship with Croissant grew as the days went by, and finally, 

*Two days before the concert*

Key Lime was with Croissant cookie, helping her with things since he now had a grasp on the machines that Croissant was working on. "Need help with the timecraft?" Key Lime asked, "Oh, yes actually, I'd appreciate the help," Key Lime stopped what he was working on and walked up to Croissant cookie and helped with the timecraft.

As they worked, they both reached towards one spot and accidentally touched hands, they blushed and continued working as if it never happened, though the both of them were still replaying what just happened.

As they continued tinkering away, Key Lime stopped and looked at Croissant cookie, "Hey, you hungry? Because I am," he asked, "Oh, yeah I am hungry, and I know just the thing to snack on," she stopped working on the timecraft and looked up, "Timekeeper!"

And there they were, "You rang, dear?"

"Yeah, can you open a rift to sandwich cookie's shop, gonna grab some sandwiches for me and Key Lime," she asked, "Sure why not," instantly, a timerift opened in front of Croissant cookie, "Alright then, hey Key Lime what do you want?" she asked, "Eh, whatever you usually get, I don't mind."

"Ok then, I'll be back," she faced towards the rift but stopped at the entrance, "Wait before I go," she walked up to Key Lime Pie cookie and kissed him on the cheek, Key Lime stayed there frozen, in shock, Croissant cookie blushed, "Uh, I'll get going then," she stepped inside the rift, and the rift closed and disappeared.

Key Lime caressed his cheek, then he heard a quiet giggle from above, "Oh, I forgot you were here," he said, "I see a great future between you guys, I saw it even before you two met," Key Lime always questioned Timekeeper's abilities, even Croissant cookie questioned them sometimes, then they disappeared in thin air.

Key Lime stood there, his mind buzzing with thoughts of only one person, Croissant cookie, suddenly, something was being pointed at him, it was a gun, he looked at the owner of the gun.

It was String Gummy cookie, Key Lime never really talked to him as he usually talked with Croissant cookie and even Timekeeper sometimes, but now he had a gun being pointed at him.

String gummy stayed silent and then, his gun was no longer in his hands, "What?" he muttered quietly, then he felt something touch the back of his head, "If you're jealous of me and Croissant cookie then the gun is probably a little too much," said Key Lime Pie, holding String gummy's gun.

"I am not jealous of you, I apologize for the overboard introduction, now if you can so kindly put down my gun, that would be appreciated," String gummy said in a deep voice, there was a moment of silence, then Key Lime dropped the gun, "Alright, if Croissant cookie trusts you then I will," String Gummy gave a low chuckle, "We use the same system then."

"Alright, what do you want String Gummy," Key asked, "I believe this is our first time engaging in a conversation, am I correct?"said String gummy, "Yes, you'd be correct," Key lime replied.

"Well, I'd like to talk about you and Croissant cookie, as I said I am not jealous, I am merely here to talk," said String Gummy, "Yeah, what about me and Croissant."